ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My 93/17's arrive Wednesday from undefeated
happy.gif

Still happy I was able to grab a pair without stress from ADC
Same, almost didn't pull the trigger on Undefeated too. ADC was a real mess, never had trouble with them like that before.

Went to concepts , nothing :frown: 

man the reversed trefoil looks so good for an odd reason, want it all over my **** lol

Word in the street is that the vapormax is as or more comfy than ubs ... true? do peeps here own one already? 

First reaction when I saw the white ones:
old school Converse Chuck Taylors.
The remind me of my old Carlo Gruber collab shoes maybe because of the sock ankle. they on  the resell market but sucks cause it went down while waiting for them
Word in the street is that the vapormax is as or more comfy than ubs ... true? do peeps here own one already? 
I would assume this. They look really nice in my opinion but I wouldn't know the durability of them bubbles.

The remind me of my old Carlo Gruber collab shoes maybe because of the sock ankle. they on  the resell market but sucks cause it went down while waiting for them

I would assume this. They look really nice in my opinion but I wouldn't know the durability of them bubbles.
and flyknit is quite delicate if really thin ... however i really want to try it 

Last edited:
Sucks, but good for the Team. Loved regularly attending ball games there but A's & Raiders not getting much support. Even Warriors getting new facility.
Good for the team? **** THAT. More like good for the NFL owners. This is a big "**** you" to the fans here in the city who have supported them like they were 16-0 even when they were 2-14. 

and flyknit is quite delicate if really thin ... however i really want to try it 

There's vids of people trying to pop them and takes a big effort. Just don't see the point of removing midsole for a direct feel to air bags. Bounce good, but so is Max95 & etc. Air is harder support feel than Boost. I'll stay Max90 & Max95.
Saw someone crack that at least you'll add a few inches to your height if short.

There's vids of people trying to pop them and takes a big effort. Just don't see the point of removing midsole for a direct feel to air bags. Bounce good, but so is Max95 & etc. Air is harder support feel than Boost. I'll stay Max90 & Max95.
Saw someone crack that at least you'll add a few inches to your height if short.
I don't mess with 95 tho don't ask me why , never been my jam , if close to 90s then that's good but they look way better 

Back
Top Bottom