ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
not gonna try checking out on size when the last time i got the OGs they refunded me and lost a couple because of the exchange rate. smh

Speaking of jason markk, anyone use https://www.detailersdomain.com/products/nextzett-plastic-deep-cleaner-16-9-oz ??

I use that for plastic on my car and it's awesome so I've always used it on shoe rubber bottoms and on stuff like boost. I rather save the expensive JM liquid for the fabric.
Shoe care products like Jason Markk is just over priced and branded versions of essentially the same formulation as car care products.

You gotta ask yourself, if car care products are good enough for $5000 leather and plastic/vinyl surfaces, it sure as heck is fine for $200 Made in China shoes.

Last edited:
Well that was easy and smooth.

Went back for a second pair and was stuck in an infinite loop of Captcha solving.

Going to sleep, not going to be greedy.

Glad I didn't buy from Italy earlier in the day. 

Love the weak GBP.

https://www.size.co.uk/mens/?q=adidas eqt&sort=latest

Is it worth getting from UK when I'm in the U.S.? Or is it even worth 'battling' it out with everyone on ADC later? or is it even worth getting at all? 

I'm on the fence because this will be my first pair of EQT. I've been back and forth all week debating [trying] to pick up the 93/17... I'm an old fart and I like trying my shoes on. I just would hate to get them and don't like how they feel, or even look on my feet. But in the world of online and technology, it's not always possible to "try on" hence, my indecisive-ness lol

I even heard of people getting into arguments at boutiques because the store/employee wouldn't let the customers ol' lady try on the pair. Not everyone just goes in knows what they want, know their exact size and fitting. I know we, YOU ALL, do, but give others a break lol 

https://www.size.co.uk/mens/?q=adidas eqt&sort=latest

Is it worth getting from UK when I'm in the U.S.? Or is it even worth 'battling' it out with everyone on ADC later? or is it even worth getting at all? 

I'm on the fence because this will be my first pair of EQT. I've been back and forth all week debating [trying] to pick up the 93/17... I'm an old fart and I like trying my shoes on. I just would hate to get them and don't like how they feel, or even look on my feet. But in the world of online and technology, it's not always possible to "try on" hence, my indecisive-ness lol

I even heard of people getting into arguments at boutiques because the store/employee wouldn't let the customers ol' lady try on the pair. Not everyone just goes in knows what they want, know their exact size and fitting. I know we, YOU ALL, do, but give others a break lol 
Lower prices, but they're sold out.

Lower prices, but they're sold out.

Repped. BUT I'm literally looking at my cart to check out right now and it's saying in stock? 
View media item 2377203

Size sold out hours ago.

There are people who know they want these, know what size they want, and have been trying all day to buy them and still dont have them. Every site that had em sold out in minutes. You're gonna have to be a little more decisive to have any chance at all in getting these for retail. You will need to be on adc at 10 am sharp. Good luck

UH..... I literally checked these boards, went and carted, I saw your post about the after the credit card, I went back to the store, put my card info in. MY CARD GOT DECLINED, because of foreign transaction. So I had to enter my information again. Checked out with no issues....?? That's kind of weird because, with my luck, things don't go smoothly. This time, I get declined and start over and still make it through? I'm actually kind of buggin out on how eerie that it STILL went smoothly after the card issues. lol 

Well I guess, me trying to prove that they're still in stock, forced me to order. Hopefully they ARE as nice as people say. I'm a size 10US, ordered and 9.5, you all think fit is a good? If not, I guess I have beaters? or would people, if I sold to people on a local sneaker group, cop if I let em go?

Last edited:
Did the dude who said he was getting those never before seen here ub from goat ever post them? Im genuinely interested to see what they are :lol:

I've even gone back and selecting all the sizes and they're allowing me to "cart and secure checkout" and all status says "in stock." "Order by x-time and get by Friday." IDK what's going on, is it because it's my first time ordering, ever? idk. But I would have figured it sell out pretty quickly, but that's not what's going on when I go through the site and check out right now. I wonder if I'll get a cancellation. They sent the confirmation emailed on the order order though? I'm kind of in shock, but even more, weirded out right now, tbh..... lol 

700 replies since yesterday afternoon...what happened in here.

Literally all EQT 93/17 white talk and haven callab talk?

Size sold out hours ago.

There are people who know they want these, know what size they want, and have been trying all day to buy them and still dont have them. Every site that had em sold out in minutes. You're gonna have to be a little more decisive to have any chance at all in getting these for retail. You will need to be on adc at 10 am sharp. Good luck
They're still available.. just to test you're theory of needing to "being more decisive to a chance at getting these for retail," I typed this up and just ordered another pair, sent to my other home. I may be new to Adidas and these EQTs, but I'm not to the sneaker game. All manual too. I was just trying to help out those who want them, just like to the 1 or 2 people on these boards who were kind enough to help me out when I needed help, when no one else did, and you coming at me like I'm crazy. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything next time then. 

Also, Adidas countdown has 4hours and some change and it's almost 7am est here. So it's actually 11am release e.s.t.

no eqt for me yet, I just went the ATC route since i'll be 30,000 feet high.

I did just manage to finally scoop clear grey 3.0s for $160 until RRS decides to cancel on me though :smokin

Last edited:
I've even gone back and selecting all the sizes and they're allowing me to "cart and secure checkout" and all status says "in stock." "Order by x-time and get by Friday." IDK what's going on, is it because it's my first time ordering, ever? idk. But I would have figured it sell out pretty quickly, but that's not what's going on when I go through the site and check out right now. I wonder if I'll get a cancellation. They sent the confirmation emailed on the order order though? I'm kind of in shock, but even more, weirded out right now, tbh..... lol 

Size usually will show all sizes in stock and only notify you that it is sold out when you proceed to enter the payment info. They dont list their stock as sold out like most sites. I just went in after i saw your confirmation and was able to check out a pair myself, but went back for a second pair and it was sold out. Either you got really lucky or we will both be getting cancelation emails soon lol. Thanks for the heads up and hopefully it goes thru, if so I guess it was meant to be for you to have them. I will still be trying on adc in the morning cause i really dont trust size to come through but i wont mind having a second pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom