ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Size sold out hours ago.

There are people who know they want these, know what size they want, and have been trying all day to buy them and still dont have them. Every site that had em sold out in minutes. You're gonna have to be a little more decisive to have any chance at all in getting these for retail. You will need to be on adc at 10 am sharp. Good luck

They're still available.. just to test you're theory of needing to "being more decisive to a chance at getting these for retail," I typed this up and just ordered another pair, sent to my other home. I may be new to Adidas and these EQTs, but I'm not to the sneaker game. All manual too. I was just trying to help out those who want them, just like to the 1 or 2 people on these boards who were kind enough to help me out when I needed help, when no one else did, and you coming at me like I'm crazy. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything next time then. 

Also, Adidas countdown has 4hours and some change and it's almost 7am est here. So it's actually 11am release e.s.t.

Wasnt trying to come at you like you were crazy, its just that I've been in this thread all day and watched a dozen or more sites sellout instantly and many people here miss out on them despite being on top of the ball. I was on size at the second it dropped and many people including myself got a sold out message within minutes. I was actually trying to help you out and get you to make up your mind and not assume you could show up a couple hours late to the party and get what you want. Perhaps you (we) may have gotten lucky just now, i hope you get your pair, but many of these sites are notorious for overselling and canceling orders later. Im not very confident these orders will go thru but we will see i guess.

rabble rabble. "I was able to purchase therfore its an easy cop for everyone"

typical release :lol:

Last edited:
Gonna be some disappointed folks with Size? orders. :lol:

These joints have sold out quick everywhere and now we're supposed to believe they're just sitting on a well known site? C'mon now.

They went live hours ago, all gone. I tried myself couple minutes ago.

was it not the GTID UBs?

(&  i thought i'd be able to get a good nights sleep tonight..)
@cpf right above me was asking about someone suppose to be posting UB. I was just saying, and still am saying, that I don't know what UB they're referring to, as I haven't caught up with the thread. . 
not really.

try to check out and they say sold out. Would have been nice too, free shipping and paypal was offering me 10£ off of size?
It's either Sizes computers are acting up and/or crashed or something or they didn't update their website or stock...because I just manually copped 2 pairs 20 minutes ago and Frank tried after me and copped a pair. So it's just like he said, we either got lucky, or we'll be getting cancellations. but so far, I got 2 confirmations, so IDK. 

ah, felt too easy... that timer thing makes if feel like you locked a pair
laugh.gif
LOL it's their take on Adidas Splash Page. 
Gonna be some disappointed folks with Size? orders.
laugh.gif

These joints have sold out quick everywhere and now we're supposed to believe they're just sitting on a well known site? C'mon now.
Not really. Like I said, I've been on the fence all week. If I get cancellation, I just saved some money. It was a good month already anyways lol

We haven't gotten the rebuttal email yet, so I'll take it for now. I mean, Nike is notorious for putting things SOLD OUT minutes into release but you check back throughout the day, sizes randomly stock back up. Nike may have not allocate all their shoes on release, or they were other cancelled orders.  
I actually just copped a size 9.5 right now but didn't know it was UK sizing lol. We'll see if my order gets cancelled

Thought i really wanted these eqts buuut my mind changed. Gonna just wait for a color that i really like. Hopefully they release alot of different colorways

Received an order confirmation from size? Does that mean I'm good or I need shipping confirmation?

700 replies since yesterday afternoon...what happened in here.

Literally all EQT 93/17 white talk and haven callab talk?

My dumb *** just went through all of it too expecting some UB (29th) talk [emoji]128544[/emoji]

Last edited:
I usually get packages from overseas faster than I get stuff from the US unless its actually in NY or Jersey or something lol. Got some kicks from Flatspot website and Caliroots in less than 24 hours before

Yeah same here man. Footlocker takes 10 days [emoji]128580[/emoji]

im guessing these miadidas pairs are going to drop similarly to the last time. im guessing they wont actually be online unless you have a code
mean.gif
Looking at that tweet, I'd guess that it's only going to be available in those cities. Kind of like that super expensive Nike AM1 and AF1 customization program in only the biggest Nike stores in a few key global cities.

EQTs still restocking on Adidas UK/sitting on some euro sites...easy cop to be fair 

WHY on earth has adidas gotten rid of cart reservations? Now have to go through entire checkout with PP/card to find cart empty at review order page! 

Last edited:

EQTs still restocking on Adidas UK/sitting on some euro sites...easy cop to be fair 

WHY on earth has adidas gotten rid of cart reservations? Now have to go through entire checkout with PP/card to find cart empty at review order page! 
i don't see it sitting on any euro sites. missed out on every drop so far lol

Back
Top Bottom