ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
im guessing these miadidas pairs are going to drop similarly to the last time. im guessing they wont actually be online unless you have a code
mean.gif
so does that mean it is limited in regards to how many they will sell? or you just have to be present in that store to order them? i have no experience with mi adidas exclusive stuff. but have fam in NYC that could go!

Last edited:
Got a 9.5 in these whites...hopefully will fit better than the sz 9 I have in the black ones. I dont have wide feet at all and the 9 was too narrow for me, but the length was fine. Hope the 9.5 aren't crazy long

Need a favour from the NT fam. Anyone has the UB sns x ss? Mind pm-ing me some pictures of the inner size tag and inner soles of said shoe? Want to compare with the pics sent by an eBay seller. I know it has been said that there aren't any fakes out there for this model but just to be sure. Thanks in advance!

If thirsty be patient with that uk adidas site...nonstop

Some Ebay resellers in full troll mode atm asking 3 clips  lol

Last edited:
so does that mean it is limited in regards to how many they will sell? or you just have to be present in that store to order them? i have no experience with mi adidas exclusive stuff. but have fam in NYC that could go!

last time they did it, the public really couldnt even get the code needed it seemed like. Who knows how this one will go. Im gunna be optomistic though.

Last time, 25 codes were given out in store per day for 10 days. You design the shoes in store and order it directly.

It's like the SNS 1.0, WoodWood, HighSnob, Naked, Kith Mid UBs, without the lesser-hyped (WoodWood excluded) tag along model.   In reality, it's almost kind of back to the solo-model Hypebeast UB release (plus all the current, uniform consortium handshake branding).   Not necessarily out of the realm though.  

I've always been curious how the selection process works. (I.e. Who decides/how is it decided what boutique/collaborator gets paired with which model, etc.)
I

Could have swear the Naked pair was part of the consortium tour. Oh well ...

Still everything seems weird

At least last year we Kindda new what to expect from each retailer that was IN the consortium

Welp, I ****** up yesterday and accidentally bought the Zebra EQT Support ADV from TWGO thinking I was on the 93-17 page
sick.gif
. Never returned or even shipped anything internationally before and I don't think I can try reselling them at retail locally since they probably are going to sit on most sites. 

Last edited:

Welp, I ****** up yesterday and accidentally bought the Zebra EQT Support ADV from TWGO thinking I was on the 93-17 page
sick.gif
. Never returned or even shipped anything internationally before and I don't think I can try reselling them at retail locally since they probably are going to sit on most sites. 
Refuse shipment and receive credit upon it's return back?

Back
Top Bottom