ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

who here has gone full teddy and only buy boost sneakers?
He seems like a nice guy but he's obviously an extremist...anything Nike/JB is trash? Cmon now...and it's just ironic when he tweets something like this out..

lol not sure if HE can be any more closed minded
laugh.gif

It even goes beyond his extreme bias. He has a hard on for Nike bashing. I cannot recall him every throwing shade to any brand other than Nike (I could be wrong here; I don't really watch his vids unless he's reviewing a shoe that I need sizing info on and nothing else is out). Let's pretend for a second Kanye never jumps to Adidas. There'd be a some of us that were in the thread back in the early Pure Boost days talking about home comfortable they are and how underrated Boost is. I just don't see the hysteria sans Kanye, but hey, that's only my opinion. You're always going to have differences in opinion. Of course, there's always those that will pretend like they would have been on the Boost bandwagon, but we know that's not true.

Anyway, as you mentioned, he seems nice and I do appreciate his sizing feedback on new and occasionally unreleased items; however ... the dude can't even dress himself and comes across as a complete tool. In a few years, he's going to have a compendium of videos to cringe over. 
Every sneaker over the past year has been boosted except for one pair of Asics Gel Lyte III & a pair of silver AIr Max Zero's I got on END for $85....that are still DS lol.
I'd take a Boosted GL3 over the 3.1. They're trash buckets lol

Last edited:

folks in here have gone full boost before teddy ever got into it
Yeah he didn't start that long ago. When I first saw his vids, I didn't think he would catch on. Maybe it was because he wasn't they typical younger sneakerhead guy that made him popular. Is he a NTer? I think I'd still be on nike's nuts if UM didn't change from nike to adidas sponsership which led me to buying whatever stuff I thought was nice which wasn't very much at the beginning.

Yeah he didn't start that long ago. When I first saw his vids, I didn't think he would catch on. Maybe it was because he wasn't they typical younger sneakerhead guy that made him popular. Is he a NTer? I think I'd still be on nike's nuts if UM didn't change from nike to adidas sponsership which led me to buying whatever stuff I thought was nice which wasn't very much at the beginning.
not sure, he's probably too busy doing his sneaker con tour and making youtube vids.

him and that owner from UN make quite the combo of hypebeast lol. They are a perfect match for each other.

not sure, he's probably too busy doing his sneaker con tour and making youtube vids.

him and that owner from UN make quite the combo of hypebeast lol. They are a perfect match for each other.
Please don't mention UN. Heard so many stories. I didn't watch that vid. I know I'd break something.

Please don't mention UN. Heard so many stories. I didn't watch that vid. I know I'd break something.
lol and you from vegas too so you are surrounded by all that.

He got prime location though for folks that are ready to throw down some heavy cash.

Still haven't gone whenever I go out there.

Please, do. Share some stories with the rest of the class.

Do a lot of people want the white EQT 93/17? It looks kinda girlish

Last edited:

lol and you from vegas too so you are surrounded by all that.

He got prime location though for folks that are ready to throw down some heavy cash.

Still haven't gone whenever I go out there.
Nah his store is in the worst mall. It's gangsta in there. The last time I stepped foot in that mall was umm many years ago. I'd wear my most beater kicks if I went into the boulevard mall. I used to take my ex there after classes at unlv and so many guys would be cat calling her and **** while I was with her. Straight up thug and not cool at all. But yeah people go there because there is no competition. If I had the money to invest in a store to compete with his, I would but I got my own business to run.

Nah his store is in the worst mall. It's gangsta in there. The last time I stepped foot in that mall was umm many years ago. I'd wear my most beater kicks if I went into the boulevard mall. I used to take my ex there after classes at unlv and so many guys would be cat calling her and **** while I was with her. Straight up thug and not cool at all. But yeah people go there because there is no competition. If I had the money to invest in a store to compete with his, I would but I got my own business to run.
well that's probably why i haven't been there if it's that much off the Strip.

If you say that mall is as ghetto as it is, I'm surprised there hasn't been a 20-man grab and go like folks be doing at Apple stores.

Please, do. Share some stories with the rest of the class.
PM me if you want. But it's not hard to put together what happens when you have a supply of limited kicks and you're not the official store of nike or adidas that has to sell at retail. Pretty much what goes on with any small shop that has ordering power from adidas and nike and other brands plus a consignment business in house. I doubt the companies care or check if these stores sell their shipped inventory at retail. Many goes straight to the consignment section at reseller rates. 

I better change my avatar. Might give it away if they see my license plate because I know someone who is super close to the wife. :tongue:

Lol I looked at some of the last pages but there was just too much content to go through
all that content was 95% about white eqts. so yes, people want these 'girly' shoes.

Teddy's Daddy, Rick Rubin 
roll.gif
lol they have a remarkable resemblance 
laugh.gif
Yeah, I've recognized it long ago, but since we were talking about the self proclaimed demigod himself, Ricky R popped back into my head.

Laces on the Havens are extremely long. They look better with the laces tucked in, which would not be possible to actually do... or, is it?

TB 1.0s are still GOAT.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom