ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice find. Appreciate the vid. Least now we know what they actually look like in person.
Cool interesting details to finish the shoe, but that toe guard is still bit much. Figure people should have one triple black in collection. Just pick one to target.
My thoughts as well. Don't own any TBs, need one in the collection... But in all honesty Haven repping Canada so I'm in. Not like they need my support or anything but I'm in. And the details like the leather heel cup, leather tongue, uncaged, and atr like protection make it for me.

Also, the laces are wack as ****. Def lace swapping those things. Why'd they make them so damn long?

So the Haven  is a collab , not part of the sneaker exchange neither, just like the consortium tour last year? or is it a ******* gr? God dammit adidas straight your **** up 

The details in the haven are just garbage details, it's not like details on garbage make garbage look any different 

My thoughts as well. Don't own any TBs, need one in the collection... But in all honesty Haven repping Canada so I'm in. Not like they need my support or anything but I'm in. And the details like the leather heel cup, leather tongue, uncaged, and atr like protection make it for me.
Also, the laces are wack as ****. Def lace swapping those things. Why'd they make them so damn long?

If you're Canuck then gotta try for a pair. Just like Reigning Champ collab. Represent. Both upcoming pairs are not too bad. Not my thing though.
Guys up North get shafted by the drop numbers every release and then get max taxed from own govn't for pairs shipped in. Just terrible.
Good luck.

So the Haven  is a collab , not part of the sneaker exchange neither, just like the consortium tour last year? or is it a ******* gr? God dammit adidas straight your **** up 
The way I see it is adidas Consortium is a line under adidas that puts out their own models of shoes. Then sneaker exchange is a program under Consortium

Was probably a little too matchy today, haha

Just realized black jeans have left big *** denim stains on tongues of these

Last edited:

It's like the SNS 1.0, WoodWood, HighSnob, Naked, Kith Mid UBs, without the lesser-hyped (WoodWood excluded) tag along model.   In reality, it's almost kind of back to the solo-model Hypebeast UB release (plus all the current, uniform consortium handshake branding).   Not necessarily out of the realm though.  

I've always been curious how the selection process works. (I.e. Who decides/how is it decided what boutique/collaborator gets paired with which model, etc.)

Last edited:

It's like the SNS 1.0, WoodWood, HighSnob, Naked, Kith Mid UBs, without the lesser-hyped (WoodWood excluded) tag along model.   In reality, it's almost kind of back to the solo-model Hypebeast UB release (plus all the uniform consortium handshake branding).   Not necessarily out of the realm though.  

I've always been curious how the selection process works. (I.e. Who decides/how is it decided what boutique/collaborator gets paired with which model, etc.)
very good question ..with the SNS x SS collab I dont think all consortium shops got them,.. for instance I never heard a peep from UNDFTD on the drop not on social media or anything.. i even called the shop 2 days before release, dude said they had no idea...

wouldnt be surprised if they did a silent drop....if anyone knows if they got them, id love to hear 

If you're Canuck then gotta try for a pair. Just like Reigning Champ collab. Represent. Both upcoming pairs are not too bad. Not my thing though.
Guys up North get shafted by the drop numbers every release and then get max taxed from own govn't for pairs shipped in. Just terrible.
Good luck.
Yeah I feel the same way. I'm passing, but if I was Canadian I'd be hunting these. I gotta get the Hong Kong pack just for the R2. I hate paying resale prices, but might have to cave in this time.

That's because the videos are trash. I do the same lol.
I would appreciate em more if not every shoe he reviews is 'fire' . I would understand you wouldn't buy a shoe you didn't like but he buys like every single one in every single CW.

There is not a CW or boost shoe the dude doesn't like so just seems real groupie mentality.

But props to him for having Adidas send him shoes. not quite a boost shoe for the 'boost god' but adidas aint sending me packages so kudos.

Last edited:

I would appreciate em more if not every shoe he reviews is 'fire' . I would understand you wouldn't buy a shoe you didn't like but he buys like every single one in every single CW.

There is not a CW or boost shoe the dude doesn't like so just seems real groupie mentality.

But props to him for having Adidas send him shoes. not quite a boost shoe for the 'boost god' but adidas aint sending me packages so kudos.
I looked at the vid very briefly. Didn't they go to a shop so it was part of a shipment that he should be selling at retail or was it a consignment shop? Either way those probably will be sold at resale prices for all except his friends.

very good question ..with the SNS x SS collab I dont think all consortium shops got them,.. for instance I never heard a peep from UNDFTD on the drop not on social media or anything.. i even called the shop 2 days before release, dude said they had no idea...

wouldnt be surprised if they did a silent drop....if anyone knows if they got them, id love to hear 
Well that's more of an allocation issue. (which in its own right, is a separate thing)  

To elaborate, the question I was posing was - how is it decided that Collette and Undefeated will get the Campus and Eqt, respectively. Or Shoe gallery getting stuck with a clima-cool, and the now obvious ones like a Solebox with the Uncaged, or Haven with a UB and so forth.  Just something I'd been curious about throughout the process. 

Sidenote: Undftd did get the SNSxSS. 

Last edited:

Well that's more of an allocation issue. (which in its own right, is a separate thing)  

To elaborate, the question I was posing was - how is it decided that Collette and Undefeated will get the Campus and Eqt, respectively. Or Shoe gallery getting stuck with a clima-cool, and the now obvious ones like a Solebox with the Uncaged, or Haven with a UB and so forth.  Just something I'd been curious about throughout the process. 

Sidenote: Undftd did get the SNSxSS. 
I saw it somewhere, but don't remember the exact details. They picked 24 boutiques to combine to do a special collab every month. Other than that I don't know how which 24 was selected or how each monthly release was paired up or which shoe they had to do or if the two boutiques had the power to make that decision.

who here has gone full teddy and only buy boost sneakers?
The way I'm striking out on nike SNKRS app for every release that I want, I'm awfully close to it with the exception of NB for baseball cleats.

I looked at the vid very briefly. Didn't they go to a shop so it was part of a shipment that he should be selling at retail or was it a consignment shop? Either way those probably will be sold at resale prices for all except his friends.

folks in here have gone full boost before teddy ever got into it

He seems like a nice guy but he's obviously an extremist...anything Nike/JB is trash? Cmon now...and it's just ironic when he tweets something like this out..

lol not sure if HE can be any more closed minded :lol:

He seems like a nice guy but he's obviously an extremist...anything Nike/JB is trash? Cmon now...and it's just ironic when he tweets something like this out..

lol not sure if HE can be any more closed minded
laugh.gif

oh I'm sure he is. just the presentation of what he does is quite annoying sometimes. which is why i fast forward because 99.99% of the time he's gonna call every shoe 'fire'

Every sneaker over the past year has been boosted except for one pair of Asics Gel Lyte III & a pair of silver AIr Max Zero's I got on END for $85....that are still DS lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom