ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Never seen any here": that's a strong statement.
Now curious.
I certainly couldn't find any user pics in here. Then again the search sucks as we all know hahaha. They aren't for everyone tho

Should be here Thursday!

Last edited:
I love EQT's but those things are just so damn white... not sure if I can comfortably wear them

roll.gif

Resell was not lit.

Last edited:
White EQT's have been selling out so far on the early drops. I really hope they're not too bad and people sleep on them though... The boost on them thangs is just heavenly. And i love that they still decided to roll with a contrasting medial side and not just keeping the whole upper white.

This be a 3.0 thing, my toes are like being irritated by the like hard layer at the toe/end of the TB3.0 ultra boosts.

On all my UBs my big toe always ends right around where that hard part starts but damn my toe just keeps like pushing into it, seems like its lower down on the 3.0s (maybe cause the upper is lighter and toebox maybe slimmer)

#teamearly

This pair is super dope. Probably in my Top 5 Boost shoes for sure. I like them better than the black pair but I'm a white base knit bias kinda dude. Might go for the double up.

EDIT: if anyone is curious of the black lace swap. I like me better with the all white look
that OG pair with the white lace swap though...
nthat.gif

knew I should've held onto a pair but they were all oop'd to good homes (and un-DS'd!)

This be a 3.0 thing, my toes are like being irritated by the like hard layer at the toe/end of the TB3.0 ultra boosts.

On all my UBs my big toe always ends right around where that hard part starts but damn my toe just keeps like pushing into it, seems like its lower down on the 3.0s (maybe cause the upper is lighter and toebox maybe slimmer)
I have the same problem with some trace cargos I got off GOAT.

that OG pair with the white lace swap though...:nthat:

knew I should've held onto a pair but they were all oop'd to good homes (and un-DS'd!)

My OG's are still DS lol. Dope shoe, just really haven't had the urge to break them out yet.

Back
Top Bottom