ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Missed out on that Tb restock on 5th last week so I'm tempted to pull the trigger for $260 from stockx soon

i cringe when i hear the term resell lit

@Hypebeast917 you got an enemy :nerd:

Still never understood the SoleBox collab and this supposed Haven design. Weak and lackluster as F*. And don't think their website can handle overload traffic.

Yeah, the SoleBox UB was really weird looking to me. I like the tech look of the UBs, but the SoleBox collaboration took that aspect away in my opinion. Still tried to cop as trade bait though lol.

Last edited:
C7ZVBAFVoAA8Mf7.jpg

Yeah, the SoleBox UB was really weird looking to me. I like the tech look of the UBs, but the SoleBox collaboration took that aspect away in my opinion. Still tried to cop as trade bait though lol.

Bingo.
Boost Thread Motto: Buy Now, Trade Later.

That Haven UB looks very promising, curious to see actual pics of them.

Will be passing on the brown boosts, but they're interesting.

haven looks like a skate shoe with boost to me. And overall it doesn't look bad. But a bit too regular ol' black and white trainers to me.

Haven is looking really basic/dull some effort will be appreciate it as well  and the fact that they're gonna follow the HB path is like mind blowing

#teamearly

This pair is super dope. Probably in my Top 5 Boost shoes for sure. I like them better than the black pair but I'm a white base knit bias kinda dude. Might go for the double up.

EDIT: if anyone is curious of the black lace swap. I like me better with the all white look

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom