ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks! The white on the OG pair was place holders until I found shorter black laces but got too lazy to buy em so white stayed. Plus I like the extra contrast the white laces adds. Kinda accents the white stripes on the toe.

Major shoutout to @drisk34  for helping me get these. Literally missed the link by a minute as I was getting home from ooping another NTer here. They look like an ACE 16 on foot without the stripes.

Major shoutout to @drisk34  for helping me get these. Literally missed the link by a minute as I was getting home from ooping another NTer here. They look like an ACE 16 on foot without the stripes.
Nice cop!

Alex website took forever to ship mine and now resell went down dramatically . Couldn't capitalize on the hype like I intended.

Last edited:

Why is the shape so weird on them? Did yours come with inserts?
Nah I put my own, I don't like how deformed they look off foot. 
laugh.gif

Nice cop!

Alex website took forever to ship mine and now resell went down dramatically . Couldn't capitalize on the hype like I intended.
Yeah they did took a while, but you know how it goes with these kids that can't afford to sit on anything. 

kinda shocked nobody's really talking about them. i hit on confirmed on them today i guess it was because i was the only one who was trying
No one is talking about em cuz the first pair didnt resell well....Enjoy your easy lay up pick up!

Sorry for the noob question. Can someone give me the quick run down on UB sizing for 1 2 and 3. tts, half up or half down. I have a normal healthy slim foot. Thanks a lot guys

Last edited:
GOAT FINALLY verified some UBs I ordered...excited for them to come in so I can post some pics, never seen any in here...

Back
Top Bottom