ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This with 1.0 pattern and shape would be [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
Glad I'm not the only one who thinks the shape of the 3.0s is weird. I want to pull the trigger on a 3.0 triple black. I like the grey accents but the toe area is ridiculously bulbous

Funny how different perception can be between people... I have never looked down at my 3.0's & thought the toebox was weird. I have all three UB versions too.

So they have altered the actual shape of the silhouette of the ultra boost from the 1.0-3.0 not just materials?

Last edited:

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks the shape of the 3.0s is weird. I want to pull the trigger on a 3.0 triple black. I like the grey accents but the toe area is ridiculously bulbous
bulbous? Look a few posts earlier me and Sneakspro have the opposite issue

that OG pair with the white lace swap though...
nthat.gif

knew I should've held onto a pair but they were all oop'd to good homes (and un-DS'd!)
My OG's are still DS lol. Dope shoe, just really haven't had the urge to break them out yet.
You gotta unDS em. You missing out on some super comfort. The steroid boost combined with that ortholite insole is insane. 

They still low-profile but essentially due to the mega boost make them feel like a mid.

Sudden restock at jd sports? Anyone copped? Was out of stock when I saw this.
Only 2 sizes available. 4.5 & 9

Not sure if it was a legit restock or just glitch since it seems every item sent you to the queue. 

Last edited:

Only 2 sizes available. 4.5 & 9

Not sure if it was a legit restock or just glitch since it seems every item sent you to the queue. 
Holy...I'm shaking... It was very real. I literally just checked out on my size just before midnight PST no PM or anything just random dumb luck. got instant order confirmation and then apparently they took down the page shortly thereafter (tried to hook up my brother) 4.5 9 10.5 10  11.5 UK all showed as cartable but he got errors when trying to cart.....Hoping for the best. Be insane pickup if they actually ship.
sick.gif

Last edited:

Holy...I'm shaking... It was very real. I literally just checked out on my size just before midnight PST no PM or anything just random dumb luck. got instant order confirmation and then apparently they took down the page shortly thereafter (tried to hook up my brother) 4.5 9 10.5 10  11.5 UK all showed as cartable but he got errors when trying to cart.....Hoping for the best. Be insane pickup if they actually ship.
sick.gif

LOL nice. You came up if it goes through. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I had JD cancel an order 3 weeks after getting a shipping email and nearly a month after ordering. Hope u get the yeezys but that website sucks for limited releases.

sick.gif

Bruh...niceeeeeee.

OT but the Chicago Fire have signed Bastian Schweinsteiger and even though I knew of this transfer for 2 weeks, I can't hold in my excitement. YESSSSSSSS!!!

Back
Top Bottom