ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I just find it weird the package made it all the way to "shipping to GOAT" and stayed there a couple days until I checked this morning and it just went back to "waiting on seller confirmation". I wouldn't really question it if the order was cancelled day of or maybe day after but it's been a week.
guessing the first seller flaked and they're linking you up with a second pair

Last edited:

guessing the first seller flaked and they're linking you up with a second pair
Could be but the weird thing is I haven't gotten any emails and I got an automated email letting me know the seller shipped via UPS and it's on the way to GOAT on 2/11.

I am trying to talk to customer service, but they take forever to respond through the app.

Last edited:
I'm thinking maybe Goat received them and found flaws and offered the seller to either give a discount or take back the pair. The seller likely took back the pair and Goat had to line up a 2nd pair. 

Gonna try the silvers had off feelings but feeling them now.

And I can get a pk nmd at a good price but it's .5 above my tts think it'll be cool? Know the consensus is .5 down

Last edited:
Gonna try the silvers had off feelings but feeling them now.

And I can get a pk nmd at a good price but it's .5 above my tts think it'll be cool? Know the consensus is .5 down
If the consensus is half size down, why would you try getting them half size up from TTS? It's not the worth the "good price" you're getting them for.

no, far from "cool" actually. Like BlackbeardXT BlackbeardXT said, if consensus is to go .5 down, how would going .5 up make any sense? That makes it a full size difference between what you should be wearing..

Last edited:
pk nmds run big as is, if you size up you're going to be swimming in your shoes. i can even go 1 full size down from TTS if i wanted to

Last edited:
There was a TB 1.0 restock on FNL this morning? ****!

**** everybody! 

Edit: Not a FSR restock. Only size 8 apparently. My size 
laugh.gif
 ****!

Last edited:
There was 1 pair in size 8, relax.

We already ate half their stock a month ago using the wishlist jig. This was all that was left after

Last edited:
ok, BSTN sold out semi quick on the white Y3 ZG knits, I will not be balking at an expesive shipping charge next time, I appreciate the link @fillsson tried to hook me up on, I should not have passed like that.

Back
Top Bottom