ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ups my choice will say bergen logistics from sns got them yesterday
I'd cop for that box... 
laugh.gif

So why did some get black box some white for those SNS?  Was it based on the store purchased from? 

So why did some get black box some white for those SNS?  Was it based on the store purchased from? 
I think SS put white sleeves around the box also

*edit- nevermind I was just thinking about their white shopping bags

Last edited:

White box? you mean the box that RC came in? Might just be confused cause ppl are taking side by side photos. I could be wrong though

Is Y-3 big in Atlanta?

Was watching a show on Viceland last night called Noisey, and the episode was about different Atlanta rappers (21 Savage, Migos, TI, Killer Mike, Jeezy, etc.). 

Both Jeezy and this other producer dude (who started a record label / studio that signed Migos and Yachty) were wearing Y-3 gear (hats and shirts). 

Highsnobs are out for delivery. Finally.

Also going to cop triple black 3.0's solely because I know they'll be more comfortable than the TB 1.0's.

Good day fam any tips on the kind of black angelus paint to use on the midsole of the ultra boost? I have a used core black 1.0 UB and want to black out the boost midsole. Any tips or materials to buy along with angelus paint or what kind of paint should i use. Thanks

Good day fam any tips on the kind of black angelus paint to use on the midsole of the ultra boost? I have a used core black 1.0 UB and want to black out the boost midsole. Any tips or materials to buy along with angelus paint or what kind of paint should i use. Thanks
There's so many videos on YouTube that teaches you how, what materials, and steps. I would start there.

That's a shoe box with a white ribbon.....and I guess people are calling it a "white box"

Putting a condom on a black penis doesn't turn it into a white penis. It's still a black penis.
thats the weirdest analogy...

Anyway, even if thats a white ribbon on a black shoe box, the texture of that box in that picture doesn't match the texture of everyone else's black Sneaker Exchange box

Back
Top Bottom