ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this is the third time ive seen a link pisted for these and they've sold out conpletely by the time I see it, all within 15 minutes of posting, and im not even reading people saying they copped :smh:
if you really want them, I wouldnt wait. They've gone asap in the few sites that have dropped them so far.

Agreed, couple links were posted back in November for preorders, those sold out in minutes too

pimp.gif
TB

well it came 250$ shipped for me so I copped. Think this price is as good as it can get

this is the third time ive seen a link pisted for these and they've sold out conpletely by the time I see it, all within 15 minutes of posting, and im not even reading people saying they copped :smh:
if you really want them, I wouldnt wait. They've gone asap in the few sites that have dropped them so far.

I'm not dying for them but I'd cop for the right price. I follow Y-3 pretty regularly because i cop their non boost shoes as well. $250 isn't a bad price but you'd be surprised to see just how many spots you've never heard of that carries Y-3 season to season. I've copped Qasa's for a $100+ less than what I'd spend if I copped those pure boosts today. If you've just got to have them go for it. But im more than willing to forgo the initial sell out period (if the do keep selling out) because they are guaranteed to keep popping all season in the many other retailers. When it comes to Y-3, buying at the right time can literally be the difference in paying $200 more or $200 less.

Going back to 3ms, road runner sports had a pre order. Used the VIP discount and came out to $150 for so. People had mixed feelings about them being too shiny and flashy. I ended up selling them cause I had to pay for lawyer fees for something . Sold them for $250 thinking I scored an easy $100. Fml

These Y3 Pureboosts still uncomfortable *** PureBoosts.

Not worth the retail price.

Wait for the white RCs. 

Uncomfortable? Damn, i think they are extremely comfortable. The black pair is probably my favorite Adidas shoe thats out, both because of looks and comfort.

i passed on Burgundys for $275 when Pakho had them. Tried to get them for $250, he said no, came back the next day to do $275 and he sold them 5 minutes prior to me wanting them.

I couldnt fathom spending $275 on boosts back in the days. Seemed wrong. Oops

Good people of the Boost Thread! could someone please go to the Yeezy LC Thread and see if the Yeezys I bought are legit. 
nerd.gif
I would really appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom