ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really hope I can grab TB 3.0s for retail this time around, finishline I remember your release time :nerd: :rofl:

also just read the last 3 pages, some heartbreaking stories, I too passed on wood woods for $300 thinking that was too much at the time. Its too bad none of us seemed to notice the collab worths increasing they way they did, just sort of happened over night.

Last edited:
I really hope I can grab TB 3.0s for retail this time around, finishline I remember your release time
nerd.gif
roll.gif
I need to, NEED to. 

I don't understand the excitement around the TBs, or TB shoes in general. I would like a pair just to be daily beaters that I can throw on for anything.

this is the third time ive seen a link pisted for these and they've sold out conpletely by the time I see it, all within 15 minutes of posting, and im not even reading people saying they copped :smh:

Jerry Lorenzo hype or not I'm going to wait. So many low key barely known boutiques get Y-3 I'm going to take my chance with them going on discount.

if you really want them, I wouldnt wait. They've gone asap in the few sites that have dropped them so far.

Last edited:
I don't understand the excitement around the TBs, or TB shoes in general. I would like a pair just to be daily beaters that I can throw on for anything.

for me that is the hype :lol:

I can wear them to work on casual fridays, throw them on with any outfit etc.

Tbh I was hunting for the CB over the 3Ms before. But when I saw 3Ms in person it was a different story.
Man, been hunting for a good price on 3Ms for a while now...everyone's pushing the price up! Would like to pay around $350 but people just pushing offers/bids up.
mad.gif

It might be worth it just to pull the trigger a little bit higher. I feel like I would wear these a lot...

Back
Top Bottom