ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone ever order off Jack Rabbit? They had a FSR of the clear grey UB so I placed a order with them. But now I'm reading horrible reviews about them so now I don't know what to expect.

I remember when creams dropped on packers and they were an easy cop, but I passed because I had bought wool greys from sweatshop 
mean.gif

Consortium Double Up Ragrets

Passed on a second pair of retail Hypebeasts at Undefeated because I was successful at Wish.

Going in on Kith for multiples of the Key Cities NMD.

Found SNS early on Barney's (they popped up on a Tuesday before ww release) shared the link on Reddit (which turns out was then brought over here) instead of taking them for as many pairs as possible. 

Returned a second pair of M WWs to NK because they sent the wrong size. 

Don't have the mindset of a reseller. Still don't, collabs (along with almost everything else) get worn in this house fairly quickly.  Although, if someone were to have given me a crystal ball back then with a glimpse of present day UB hype, I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't at least think about it. 

Anyone ever order off Jack Rabbit? They had a FSR of the clear grey UB so I placed a order with them. But now I'm reading horrible reviews about them so now I don't know what to expect.
Never ordered from Jack Rabbit but they're a pretty big company so you should be good. What are the bad reviews about?

Passed on a second pair of retail Hypebeasts at Undefeated because I was successful at Wish.

Found SNS early on Barney's (they popped up on a Tuesday before ww release) shared the link on Reddit (which turns out was then brought over here) instead of taking them for as many pairs as possible. 

Don't have the mindset of a reseller. Still don't, collabs (along with almost everything else) get worn in this house fairly quickly.  Although, if someone were to have given me a crystal ball back then with a glimpse of present day UB hype, I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't at least think about it. 
Wow man. This was heartbreaking.

okay you take the crown as of now with most regrets. Anyone with a sadderday story?

http://m.ebay.com/itm/3M-580-scotch...-x-2-meters-/182208095763?txnId=1615126354008

This is what I used. Like I said idk how well it will hold in long run and it was a ***** to cut right :lol:. Really might just take it off a nd paint it in some way. I get irrated with non clean lines lol and it was nearly impossible to cut completely straight.

i know exactly how you feel.

I was experimenting with some 5D carbon fiber vinyl on my 1.0.

View media item 2333484View media item 2333485

Ok we know machine washing ub is simple.  cold and gentle cycle with shoes in pillow case.  two questions;

1) Can you do this to wool? such as wool grey, gream

2) Can you do this to leather cage?

Ok we know machine washing ub is simple.  cold and gentle cycle with shoes in pillow case.  two questions;

1) Can you do this to wool? such as wool grey, gream

2) Can you do this to leather cage?
To wool yes. My creams came out fine. Maybe some pilling but a fabric shaver will do the trick.

Leather, i would not recommend. I don't think its ever okay for leather to get wet right?

Never ordered from Jack Rabbit but they're a pretty big company so you should be good. What are the bad reviews about?

Just reading some google reviews and everyone is saying the same thing about slow reasponse times, horrible CS, and them never shipping shoes out and only offering refunds when you hit them up cause other wise they'll keep your money.

Couldn't cart on Safari on either my phone or MacBook so I had to use Chrome. Which makes me wonder if they even have stock left and they're just taking orders still

Last edited:
I mean can you really regret it if you didn't like the shoes that much and only kicking yourself now because you know how much they bumped up in price?

In all honesty, I didn't know these hypebeasts were going to be drooling all over UBs... I thought it was going to be a small cult following on NT or something. Didn't know it was going to get out of hand with ADC being sold out every time and collabs going for 500+... I honestly bought 1.0s to beat up and the creams because I wanted a beige shoe since I couldn't get oxford tans.

since we're airing out ragrets and 3ms ... def regret letting these go...

only got a few wears but wanted the cash instead.. think i sold them for $250'ish 

crazy thing is, i walked into my local adidas running store and they were sitting (at least for a few days)  my how times have changed..

hindsight is 20/20 

Last edited:

since we're airing out ragrets and 3ms ... def regret letting these go...

only got a few wears but wanted the cash instead.. think i sold them for $250'ish 

hindsight is 20/20 
Damn fam... That's not even cashing in. I sold beat up pairs of jordans for more than that. 

In all honesty, I didn't know these hypebeasts were going to be drooling all over UBs... I thought it was going to be a small cult following on NT or something. Didn't know it was going to get out of hand with ADC being sold out every time and collabs going for 500+... I honestly bought 1.0s to beat up and the creams because I wanted a beige shoe since I couldn't get oxford tans.
hahaha I remember saying that Yeezys were meant for resale and UBs were meant to be worn. Can't believe that some UBs go for just as much as a pair of 350 V2s in the resale market now. 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom