ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Damn fam... That's not even cashing in. I sold beat up pairs of jordans for more than that. 
FR  and the crazy thing was , these werent even that hyped...

i guess its cause there have been some really wack 2.0s and that could have caused the thirst to go up on some of the cleaner GR/ LTD releases ..at least thats my take on it 

I remember seeing 3Ms on amazon for a little over retail and I was like, meh they're just core blacks with 3M. I'll get them later. 

talking about 3m.  I missed my chance a year ago as well.  yesterday went out and picked up one.  What am I going to regret next...RC?

do you guys think DS yeezy v2 Bred is a fair trade for DS creams? or does cash need to be added to either?

Last edited:
do you guys think DS yeezy v2 Bred is a fair trade for DS creams? or does cash need to be added to either?
I would think that's fair.  as of right now cream price is only sitting or slightly creeping up while bred will likely drop when shipments arrive

Ok we know machine washing ub is simple.  cold and gentle cycle with shoes in pillow case.  two questions;

1) Can you do this to wool? such as wool grey, gream
2) Can you do this to leather cage?

Ive put full leather shoes in the wash machine before. Depends on the type of leather, i probably wouldn't with some real buttery leather, the tougher the leather the better but I think it would be ok. Key is having enough water so they're not banging against the bottom or the rotator. Minimal spin cycle as well. I wouldn't put them inside a pillow case, just throw a few in the wash with em, or some white tees.

Last edited:
I would wait til next week to see how prices settle but its looking like the trend for breds will go up to around 600+? Right now it's 550 average. 600 lowest ask for my sz 13 in stockx. Correct me if I'm wrong but the other black color stripe yeezys were selling for initial 400 and went up to 500ish after the dust had settled.

Ive put full leather shoes in the wash machine before. Depends on the type of leather, i probably wouldn't with some real buttery leather, the tougher the leather the better but I think it would be ok. Key is having enough water so they're not banging against the bottom or the rotator. Minimal spin cycle as well.
ok thx u .  The reason i asked is what if I need to clean my HSnob.  Cos it's wool and leather.

Ive put full leather shoes in the wash machine before. Depends on the type of leather, i probably wouldn't with some real buttery leather, the tougher the leather the better but I think it would be ok. Key is having enough water so they're not banging against the bottom or the rotator. Minimal spin cycle as well.
ok thx u .  The reason i asked is what if I need to clean my HSnob.  Cos it's wool and leather.

I mean you are not going to completely ruin them by washing them, at the end of the day you have to consider the trade off between leaving them dirty and the potential for possibly faded or discolored leather (which can be fixed) but having them extra clean. Since they're dark gray most dirt is not gonna be that noticeable unless you spill pizza sauce or soda on them or something. You could probably just hand wash any normal wear and tear. Never seen those particular shoes in person but from pics that leather isn't ideal for washing machines. But like i said, it's not gonna completely ruin them. Make sure to remove the laces if you ever do it.

Last edited:
March 1 - Footsites and Adidas adidas - UltraBOOST Shoes Core Black / Black / Dark Shale

nerd.gif

C4sIQ01WcAIm5j0.jpg:large

C4sIQ0sWYAAYfrY.jpg:large

​
#DEADSTOCK
I need to do an Ultra Boost wheel of DS with the UNDS sitting idly on the side. Your wheel looking fire. WW polishing off so many clean 1.0's. 
pimp.gif

Don't have the Creams any longer but double up on the 3M's soothes the absence. My wheel would be very similar but with no WW and add Royals, Solar Red & Navys. Deep regret for selling 2 pairs of OG's to fund my quadruple up on RC's. Should have kept 1 at least. They're all dried up now in sz 12. All I have left is my first pair UB (beater OG's) from Jan. 2015. 

Last edited:
They don't if I remember correctly. Creams and Mystery Grey's were the first 2 1.0 knit with them. I could be wrong. You gotta ask the tank master.

Why don't you just build an app where we have to tap as fast as we can to secure your other sneakers?

Prob
Ate but yes. 1.0 3m have conti sole

Back
Top Bottom