ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just checked on one of my GOAT orders. Last week it was shipping to GOAT and I checked again today and it's back to waiting for seller confirmation. Has this happened to anyone before?

That's a shoe box with a white ribbon.....and I guess people are calling it a "white box"

Putting a condom on a black penis doesn't turn it into a white penis. It's still a black penis.
Touché lol 

Pop up this thread and this is what I found haha damn boost thread 

thats was the shipping box or the shoebox?  Conflicting reports but I have yet to see a white box SNS x SS

The box is black, that was the shipping box. SS shipped in white bags. Inside the bag was a black cardboard box with that white cover on it. Inside that cardboard box was the actual black textured sneaker exchange one.

Took 16 hours from getting shipping email to delivered at my door. But the box had no tape and can easily be opened and closed by the flaps. Good thing the contents were still good
Imagine post office guy/delivery man had fakes and swapped them out lmao

lol nah I already compared it with the other breds I have 
laugh.gif

It would be awful coincidence that the guy delivering my pair had the same exact size and A1 replica. If he did, he deserve it for all that effort and was destined 

Last edited:
Poll asks about SNS 3.0.   Are those the black toe ones?  If so, the heck are 2.0s then? 

Has anyone here had their order cancelled by seller on GOAT? I didn't get an email or anything. Do they usually try to replace your order with another as I've heard Stockx does, or do they just refund you?

Also the cancellation was pretty late into the order. Seller had already shipped it out for a couple days.

Last edited:
Has anyone here had their order cancelled by seller on GOAT? I didn't get an email or anything. Do they usually try to replace your order with another as I've heard Stockx does, or do they just refund you?

Also the cancellation was pretty late into the order. Seller had already shipped it out for a couple days.

Ive had order cancelled. They just refund $ and warn seller

Havent had an order first but starting to wonder if some of these sellers are actually doing pre orders instead of having shoes in hand

*havent had an order cancelled

I just find it weird the package made it all the way to "shipping to GOAT" and stayed there a couple days until I checked this morning and it just went back to "waiting on seller confirmation". I wouldn't really question it if the order was cancelled day of or maybe day after but it's been a week.

Back
Top Bottom