ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Havent had an order first but starting to wonder if some of these sellers are actually doing pre orders instead of having shoes in hand
You can get away with "pre-orders" on StockX (although you're still required to ship within 2 business days of the order), but to post a pair for sale on GOAT you have to provide pics, which they verify before the listing goes live.

Is Y-3 big in Atlanta?

Was watching a show on Viceland last night called Noisey, and the episode was about different Atlanta rappers (21 Savage, Migos, TI, Killer Mike, Jeezy, etc.). 

Both Jeezy and this other producer dude (who started a record label / studio that signed Migos and Yachty) were wearing Y-3 gear (hats and shirts). 
Y-3 doesn't have a big following here.  Most rappers usually have a stylist that shops for them and most stylist just follow trends.  Y-3 is starting to gain a bigger following because of Boost.  I haven't many rappers wearing Qasas so I guess it was the Yohji Boost and Pure Boost ZG that put them on. 

There was a TB 1.0 restock on FNL this morning? ****!

**** everybody! 

Edit: Not a FSR restock. Only size 8 apparently. My size 
laugh.gif
 ****!
roll.gif

Last edited:

You can get away with "pre-orders" on StockX (although you're still required to ship within 2 business days of the order), but to post a pair for sale on GOAT you have to provide pics, which they verify before the listing goes live.
not if you're over 150 rating.. lots of people are posting before receiving kicks on goat

not if you're over 150 rating.. lots of people are posting before receiving kicks on goat
Correct, but you still have to ship out within 72 hours of the order - otherwise the order gets cancelled and seller loses points.  I don't think somebody posting "pre-sales" would keep their 150+ rating after a few of these order cancellations for not shipping on time.

Correct, but you still have to ship out within 72 hours of the order - otherwise the order gets cancelled and seller loses points.  I don't think somebody posting "pre-sales" would keep their 150+ rating after a few of these order cancellations for not shipping on time.
people list on goat once they get an estimated delivery date and it falls within the 72 hours. trust me people abuse the no pics once about 150.

people list on goat once they get an estimated delivery date and it falls within the 72 hours. trust me people abuse the no pics once about 150.
No doubt, but I don't think it's a large majority of the sellers.  I also wouldn't consider that "abuse" since they've earned it through their rep.  Regardless, it's a moot point to the buyer as long as the shoes get shipped within 72 hours.

Any reason a seller would cancel that late into the sale? I mean in my case I'm pretty sure that package had to be recalled at that point, and they have to pay a cancellation fee right?

Sorry for the small pics. Not of available

I might have to get another pear of these. I would like to try these on the really snug side. Tts is good fits alright. Just one finger of space in the front. Will have to find a deal , and I'm a fan of the colors

View media item 2334125

Last edited:

I might have to get another pear of these. I would like to try these on the really snug side. Tts is good fits alright. Just one finger of space in the front. Will have to find a deal , and I'm a fan of the colors
nice man, these are so fire. any word on where to snag em? do you have any other eqts to compare the fit with?

Any reason a seller would cancel that late into the sale? I mean in my case I'm pretty sure that package had to be recalled at that point, and they have to pay a cancellation fee right?
Sometimes sellers list their shoes in multiple places and just forget. They sell their pair in facebook groups, locally, etc . By the time they notice they still have an active listing somewhere else, its too late.

Last edited:

They don't pay a fee, they lose points.  If they lose enough points, it causes their seller fees to go up until they fall below 50 points, at which point they're not allowed to sell anymore.

Quote:
https://www.goat.com/faq

If you must cancel, you may do so in the app under the order.

Please note: Multiple cancellations on orders will lead to a higher commission fee. All sellers begin with 90 points and the minimum commission fee of 9.5% + $5. For each seller cancellation, 10 points will be deducted. For each successful sale, 2 points will be added. When a seller is between 90-100 points, the commission fee will be 9.5% + $5. For sellers between 70-89 points, the commission fee will be 15% + $5, and for sellers between 50-69 points, the commission fee will be 20% + $5. Sellers that are below 50 points will be suspended from selling.

Whats retail on these? Trying to decide if I should bite at 250 shipped 

You don't even need to get it out within 72 hours. You can mark it shipped on the 72nd hour and wait another day or so to really get it shipped out. GOAT will just send an automated email asking to contact UPS to see if the tracking number was changed before they cancel. I'd say a sale doesn't actually get canceled till a good 96 hours after

nice man, these are so fire. any word on where to snag em? do you have any other eqts to compare the fit with?

They still sitting in some
Places overseas

What's your size shoot me a pm I could help you later ?

I own a ADV a OG 93 support

The advs are tts with just some wiggle room and the support one I go either half size down or an entire size down. They fit huge

Back
Top Bottom