ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Managed to cop a woman's size 8 (men's size 7) Naked UB off the Darkside earlier. Guess I'll give it to my cousin (sister). They only had like 4 sizes up online though (stated they only got woman's sizes) and that was the largest side. 

GOAT bro, thats what it should be about
@Andy Mao repped
nthat.gif

repped for that gesture, and @DesD1  deserves that pair 
nthat.gif
My faith in humanity has been restored. Reppes for this. As a newer member, i always hear about these good gestures. Ita

Its amazing to see it come through.
That's awesome, I can't think of a more deserving guy on here. Happy holidays!!!

nthat.gif

REPPED.

Happy Holidays to you as well fam!
Thanks guys. Though I've recently began being more active in this thread lately, i've been in the shoe game for years now. I know it's rough these days with the resellers and the resell market (however i know that people gotta eat as well, but at the same time it sucks for those of use who truly want a shoe to strike out). Being older I've come to realize that good and genuine people are hard to come by. I am very, very fortunate to have people in my life that take care of me when i need it, so i always make sure to pay it forward and take care of others when they need it. Sure a few extra hundred dollars in my pockets would have been great, but genuine friendships go a longer way.  

Cheers to NT.

Bait just shipped my size 7 naked ub. Got through a few hours after the dropped. too bad they only had small sizes. I guess its trade bait

Not feeling the nakeds, I don't like how the back area of the shoe looks like a different teal because of the material. It looks dingy or dirty or something.

Mad I struck out on kiths, I don't ever get lucky and I think it's my At&t internet smh lol

:lol:  I damn near had a heart attack the last time that link was dropped since 23penny usually has retail or under retail prices. Then I saw the price :rofl:

Penny has had retail prices for years g unless it's just some regular stuff [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Thanks guys. Though I've recently began being more active in this thread lately, i've been in the shoe game for years now. I know it's rough these days with the resellers and the resell market (however i know that people gotta eat as well, but at the same time it sucks for those of use who truly want a shoe to strike out). Being older I've come to realize that good and genuine people are hard to come by. I am very, very fortunate to have people in my life that take care of me when i need it, so i always make sure to pay it forward and take care of others when they need it. Sure a few extra hundred dollars in my pockets would have been great, but genuine friendships go a longer way.  

Cheers to NT.

Respect to you for the good cheer before Holidays.

乾杯!

Where's the dude that said he been on NT for 10+ years and never been helped before because there are "no friends on the internets"? Was that this thread or the Yeezy thread? Dude was probably just an ******* for his entire 10+ years here that's why. 
And the other dude that's been since 2001 ... 16 year of lonely surf wtf haha 

Cheers to NT.
Cheers for the long road 
nthat.gif

Blessings 

Some random person, he said he saw it on Twitter. I'm going through my TL and don't see **** lol. He's full of it.
Maybe he is 
roll.gif

Anyway for whoever didn't cop yesterday there's still that. 

Me I'm fine atm :tongue: 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom