ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So nakeds fit tighter than other 1.0's? Been reading some people recommending to size up as they do fit tighter. I go tts with ub and went tts with naked as well, hope they fit good.

So nakeds fit tighter than other 1.0's? Been reading some people recommending to size up as they do fit tighter. I go tts with ub and went tts with naked as well, hope they fit good.

You won't be able to fit the Nakeds if you went TTS. I wear a 10 in UB and no way I would have been able to fit 10 in nakeds. 11 fits exactly the same as my 10. I put the shoes up to each other and they're both the same size.

all kith pairs arrive late next week. just in time for consortium drops :lol:

View media item 2273618
Was able to grab these from Social Status this morning, was about 28th in line, when I called they said biggest they had was women's 11 so I was going to try and trade for my size.

SS only let each person grab 1 shoe between the 3 big drops today and mostly everyone was after the 11s.

Ended up getting a men's 9.5 which I swapped with a dude after he bought this dudes 11 that I wanted. Shoes fit a little tight since I wear 11.5 in the 1.0 knit but I took the insole out and it's a perfect fit.

I believe stores that got these thought they were women's sizing but the tags all say male/male.

These are a must imo if you're a UB guy.

Also got to hold the Fiegs in hand today...really solid shoe, the upper is crazy dope!

Last edited:
I am in the minority here but...

RC's and Naked's are super overrated.

RC's I dont like at all, the Naked's are cool and I can see the appeal in the cage and color but super overrated for the most part.

smokin.gif

I caved and copped resell. Threw in a couple of offers on ebay and one dude hit me with one i couldn't refuse, meetup too. 

Cuff is defintely tight to get through at first but once on they feel great, much better than uncaged IMO. TTS is the way to go as well. Time to dump my second pair of RCs, maybe i'll feel better after. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
View media item 2273644

I caved and copped resell. Threw in a couple of offers on ebay and one dude hit me with one i couldn't refuse, meetup too. 

Cuff is defintely tight to get through at first but once on they feel great, much better than uncaged IMO. TTS is the way to go as well. Time to dump my second pair of RCs, maybe i'll feel better after. :lol:  

Ugh so [emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji] why didn't I hit refresh!!!!

View media item 2273644

Cuff is defintely tight to get through at first but once on they feel great, much better than uncaged IMO. TTS is the way to go as well. Time to dump my second pair of RCs, maybe i'll feel better after. :lol:  

so you went with 10 or 10.5?

Back
Top Bottom