ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Damn, that's what's up 
nthat.gif

Now kiss 
devil.gif
hahaha killed me 

NT Fam 
nthat.gif

Where's the dude that said he been on NT for 10+ years and never been helped before because there are "no friends on the internets"? Was that this thread or the Yeezy thread? Dude was probably just an ******* for his entire 10+ years here that's why. 

Losing all hope my pair will ship.

In other news, good to see people here hooking each other up. Props 

Where's the dude that said he been on NT for 10+ years and never been helped before because there are "no friends on the internets"? Was that this thread or the Yeezy thread? Dude was probably just an ******* for his entire 10+ years here that's why. 

Yeah he was in the Yeezy thread & got banned from it. Agree with you. Dude was all sorts of negative.

Yeah he was in the Yeezy thread & got banned from it. Agree with you. Dude was all sorts of negative.

Reminds me of the guy in General a few years back. He said he and his friend both went to the same place for a job interview. He gave him a ride there and he said he picked him up late on purpose. Then pretended to spill coffee on him on accident to frustrate him for his interview.

Can any of yall point me to people who do swaps and customs besides jwdanklef?

Think the trails will look better with a full boost lower but idk. Need to get some quotes.

Well, thought my order was going to be cancelled because i accidentally carted 2 pairs last night, but just got the long awaited email. Today is a GOOOD day, so i will be paying it forward. My extra pair will go to @DesD1
 for retail; not a single cent profited.

Never forget to take care of those who take care of you; happy holidays ya'll.

This is what it's all about and why I joined NT :smokin
Any good Samaritan with a 9.5? (If not, no worries just checking) :D

Last edited:
Slept hard on the RF UB last night. Thought it was today. I dont mind striking out but not to even get to try, not gonna front pretty mad at myself.

Which of all the consortium accounts would even be worth trying on

Reminds me of the guy in General a few years back. He said he and his friend both went to the same place for a job interview. He gave him a ride there and he said he picked him up late on purpose. Then pretended to spill coffee on him on accident to frustrate him for his interview.
Fists would be thrown in the car. 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom