ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Inside as in the other side of the cage thats not visible?

What in the hell purpose is that? Talk about a useless details, unless I'm missing something.
When you peel back the cloth material the cage will be naked?

Can't wait to see uncaged and colored boost customs on these
devil.gif

Well, thought my order was going to be cancelled because i accidentally carted 2 pairs last night, but just got the long awaited email. Today is a GOOOD day, so i will be paying it forward. My extra pair will go to @DesD1  for retail; not a single cent profited.

Never forget to take care of those who take care of you; happy holidays ya'll.

Well, thought my order was going to be cancelled because i accidentally carted 2 pairs last night, but just got the long awaited email. Today is a GOOOD day, so i will be paying it forward. My extra pair will go to @DesD1  for retail; not a single cent profited.

Meanwhile I'm sitting here worried my orders going to get canceled because I left a digit out of my phone # 
laugh.gif

GOAT bro, thats what it should be about

Did kith do the errors on purpose for the bots? Because I've never experienced that before on their site.
Yep. i can't forget what hyped release it was a couple years back, Kith purposely made a fake link to their non-refundable gift cards.  

OH MY GOD ... DON'T DO THIS TO ME ANDY ... WERE YOU SANTA ALL THIS TIME? IT WAS YOU THE ONE WHO BROUGHT ME MY SUPERNES ? NOW I KNOW IT WAS YOU 

Drop dead .... 

repped for that gesture, and @DesD1  deserves that pair 
nthat.gif

Well, thought my order was going to be cancelled because i accidentally carted 2 pairs last night, but just got the long awaited email. Today is a GOOOD day, so i will be paying it forward. My extra pair will go to @DesD1
 for retail; not a single cent profited.

repped for that gesture, and @DesD1
 deserves that pair :nthat:

My faith in humanity has been restored. Repped for this. As a newer member, i always hear about these good gestures.

It's amazing to see it come through.

Last edited:
View media item 2273437

Well, thought my order was going to be cancelled because i accidentally carted 2 pairs last night, but just got the long awaited email. Today is a GOOOD day, so i will be paying it forward. My extra pair will go to @DesD1
 for retail; not a single cent profited.

That's awesome, I can't think of a more deserving guy on here. Happy holidays!!!

Today is a GOOOD day, so i will be paying it forward. My extra pair will go to @DesD1  for retail; not a single cent profited.

nthat.gif

REPPED.

Happy Holidays to you as well fam!

Current me @Andy Mao  you killed me , what a SURPRISE ... boom-dead  

THANKS , I won't be posting what I told you on fb hahah but you know all already , man you're the best. What a fortune was to find you here.

Cheers to NT and to you brother 
Damn, that's what's up 
nthat.gif

Now kiss 
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom