ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
casper90403 casper90403 what's up with this barlin delivery stuff. Just some random delivery person drops off the package?? You the ss expert / number one customer.

Last edited:
Finally trying on both TB and RCs. I do like the RC's but not liking how wide the toebox looks and i went TTS (usually go .5 up)

The TBs look real good on feet, the pure blacked out PK is 
smokin.gif

Finally trying on both TB and RCs. I do like the RC's but not liking how wide the toebox looks and i went TTS (usually go .5 up)

smokin.gif
so you think going .5 down on the RC youd like them better or ? 

smokin.gif
Are you saying it looks wide because you went TTS? or just in general

I can't get behind the horrible cage on the 3.0's wish I was hyped for tomorrow but i'll be passing on everything - a shame.

I can't get behind the horrible cage on the 3.0's wish I was hyped for tomorrow but i'll be passing on everything - a shame.
They're not that bad.

My preference is that leather cages should be standard.

Last edited:

if anyone needs a bot for this general release it'll be kind of sad... these are the basic colors, I'm assuming most won't flip (well) and foot sites will be releasing them down the line I'm guessing. 

and i mean sad as in - "sad for the world of buying UBs"
Good that's what I was hoping for. Thanks!

I know im probably gonna regret passing on that killer deal on the 3.0 Black's but they just don't get me excited. Congrats to everyone who got the deal!

grey is a definite pass. Was on the train a couple of weeks ago but each pic thats posted makes them look unappealing

Just copped a pair of CB 3.0's from SS too with the discount. Not a huge fan yet but can't pass with that price (it basically comes out to like 75$ below retail in Sweden). Also went down half a size from my usual UB size (I usually size up 1/2 from my true size) since many say they run bigger.

I do wonder if SS is overselling though since basically every size is still available and it seems like many people here and on Twitter have copped. Not gonna sweat it (no pun intended) if they cancel my order. Just couldn't say no to try them on for that price and my CB 1.0 are really starting to get beaten to death.

I'm just worried if I don't like them, I can't return it back to london, it'll probably cost a lot to return.

Back
Top Bottom