ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
whew glad it was the 3.0 I am cool on those for the moment, I will jump on those a lil later next year 

Need to ease the pain of this past weekend by copping some UB's. Going for black and greys 
nthat.gif

I hope ADC doesnt screw me again. 

I really hope the men's 8 works for my sister in law. She's been wanting a pair for the longest but has been putting it off because nursing school is expensive. Figured I'd give them to her as a x-mas gift. She's a women's size 9 so I should be good,right???

I really hope the men's 8 works for my sister in law. She's been wanting a pair for the longest but has been putting it off because nursing school is expensive. Figured I'd give them to her as a x-mas gift. She's a women's size 9 so I should be good,right???
yep.

That should work yes. Make sure you convert to U.K. Sizing.

What is going on lol just got back from the gym and saw 432 new posts  
roll.gif

Besides the 3.0 tomorrow
UB's dropping tomorrow, burgs being lusted after, secret link to under retail core blacks, lurkers coming out of the woodwork and just general excitement for the 3.0's 

I went TTS with my core black 3.0 order.  I heard someone say here 3.0 run a little bigger?  I normally go half size up on my regular UB.  

Does anyone know how long does adidas take to clear ghost payments / charges? I have like 10 x $300 charges pending that never went through...

Back
Top Bottom