ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm just worried if I don't like them, I can't return it back to london, it'll probably cost a lot to return.

Same because the swedish post service is expensive AF but I'kl just sell them for the same price I paid if I don't like them.

Can't really tell how it is going to be. 

But however , for those of us who were on the big NMD drop early this year (There were like 13+ CWs dropping) that **** was madness. I score a pair of CK NMDs , everything else was just impossible. Of course the hype was at its highest in that moment so that could have contributed to how ducked up it was. But right now is hard to tell I would love to say that you have plenty of chances but it could be big fat lie. 

So better be ready. Quick hands, clear mind haha 

hype on the UBs is at its highest its ever been right now i think. People are no longer even thinking if they even like the color, they're just copping ASAP no questions asked.

Last edited:
I'm just worried if I don't like them, I can't return it back to london, it'll probably cost a lot to return.
I accidentally ordered two. However, I'll be in London next Sunday. Do they have a store in london I can return to? (btw shipping to the US was only a ~$5 difference,as opposed to shipping to my hotel)...where do you live? I wouldn't mind dropping them off for your too
smokin.gif

That on feet pic of the greys just changed my mind. They look really plain. Imma just wait for other 3.0s to drop.

That on feet pic of the greys just changed my mind. They look really plain. Imma just wait for other 3.0s to drop.
I was on the fence between black and grey. I went with black from SS tonight. And after seeing the greys...I'm glad I did. They could've done sooo much more with the greys. You're right, TOO plain

hype on the UBs is at its highest its ever been right now i think. People are no longer even thinking if they even like the color, they're just copping ASAP no questions asked.
So you're calling a **** show tomorrow? 

Still can't get jiggy with this 3.0 knit after looking at my 1.0s. 

And is the material different? Why all the shoes look like they're wool? 

So you're calling a **** show tomorrow? 

im thinking they move with the quickness, yes.

Then again, Adidas could have been building for this and maybe they finally have some serious GRs coming, but I doubt it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom