ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

What shoe were u guys PM'ing around I pray to God it was not the TB's 
It was bro ... you're too late I'm sorry 

laugh.gif
 Jk 

Do you guys think I'll need a bot tomorrow for the Grey's or do you think I'll be able to cop one pair manually? Should I use a page monitor (don't wanna get IP banned) or will Adidas tweet out a link? (I know sometimes they don't)

Thanks in advance.

Do you guys think I'll need a bot tomorrow for the Grey's or do you think I'll be able to cop one pair manually? Should I use a page monitor (don't wanna get IP banned) or will Adidas tweet out a link? (I know sometimes they don't)

Thanks in advance.
Can't really tell how it is going to be. 

But however , for those of us who were on the big NMD drop early this year (There were like 13+ CWs dropping) that **** was madness. I score a pair of CK NMDs , everything else was just impossible. Of course the hype was at its highest in that moment so that could have contributed to how ducked up it was. But right now is hard to tell I would love to say that you have plenty of chances but it could be big fat lie. 

So better be ready. Quick hands, clear mind haha 

Thanks in advance.
if anyone needs a bot for this general release it'll be kind of sad... these are the basic colors, I'm assuming most won't flip (well) and foot sites will be releasing them down the line I'm guessing. 

and i mean sad as in - "sad for the world of buying UBs"

Last edited:
What colors do you guys think will be hardest to get? Trying to get the Gray ones, hopefully those don't sell out too fast

They don't even knew what page they were in , what day it was, what thread were they looking for, who they were going to re sell to, they knew nothing bro haha 

like people walking by footlocker and seeing a line not knowing what its for, but joining.

Back
Top Bottom