ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm loving the UB at work but I think the breathability is not that good I'm not sure why. I never have this problem wearing other shoes
Never had this problem. What socks are you using? Maybe because I use no show socks all the time with UB.

i've cancelled an order before but i didn't get hit with a penalty in my seller rating. how soon did you cancel the order? 
I've had 1 order cancelled cause USPS never scanned the package and it got to LA without being scanned within the 2 day travel period. Had it rerouted back to me. Another was cancelled as I wasn't going to be able to ship in time as I was out of town and the labor day holiday/weekend reduced my shipping time. They lowered my seller rating 2 times by 10 points. It's around 220 right now. Otherwise, it would be around 240. 

I think if you cancel within 3 hours of the order being placed, you aren't docked any points. 

Last edited:

Maybe you can make a better decision from this pic... ;-)
Adidas needs to retro the 1.0 with Continental soles or colored boost (when they master it) in the feature. Hype would be insane but for me the functionality + original knit is just. 
smokin.gif

They also said they will be restocking these over the next couple of days, 150 pairs at a time, along with the black core 1.0's
Seriously, though. The production date on these recent restocks have to be 2016 right? Why doesn't Adidas just slap the conti soles on the 1.0 CB or the triple white 2.0 conti sole on the 1.0 Triple White? 

Last edited:
Premier in San Mateo for all u Bay Area heads are selling shock mints tomorrow. I thought it was a euro exclusive?
Will continue to give Premier my business when I can. Hoping they don't sell out in store. Want to make a phone order. I can't skip down from SF at work tomorrow unfortunately. 

Adidas needs to retro the 1.0 with Continental soles or colored boost (when they master it) in the feature. Hype would be insane but for me the functionality + original knit is just. 
smokin.gif

Seriously, though. The production date on these recent restocks have to be 2016 right? Why doesn't Adidas just slap the conti soles on the 1.0 CB or the triple white 2.0 conti sole on the 1.0 Triple White? 
Yeah, feel the Chevron patterns much more than the Wave Knit. Even the Whites.. Side by side though, they look really different.

I actually prefer 2.0 white. Minority, but that pic confirms it for me.
Agree with you 100%. That pictures really shows the difference in knit tone between the two. The 2.0 have that stark white glow, while the 1.0 are a more subtle off white/white. I much prefer the former (2.0).

Last edited:

Maybe you can make a better decision from this pic... ;-)
I am a huge fan of the CB 1.0 and doubled up on them personally, but I also have the CB 2.0 (two pairs) and really like them. CB 1.0 >> CB 2.0 no doubt, but I still find the gradient on the CB 2.0 aesthetically pleasing on foot. Close up detailed shots of them definitely don't do them justice though
laugh.gif
. I find they look much better in person on feet... the contrasting grey/black gradient looks pretty good on them IMO. I think the CB 1.0 and 2.0 are different enough to justify owning both since they are a completely different weave pattern and color even though they are both considered CB.

Last edited:
Never had this problem. What socks are you using? Maybe because I use no show socks all the time with UB.

I've been using the Adidas no show socks at work the ones that are like 6 pairs for 10 bucks at Ross lol. But I've been using them for every shoe that I wear. It's weird, my feet just feels sweaty everytime I wear them, I've never had this problem with wearing roshes at work. I was wondering if anybody else is having breathability issues while wearing them.

I just sold my 2.0 to a buddy too so I can't really compare both now

Last edited:
I've been using the Adidas no show socks at work the ones that are like 6 pairs for 10 bucks at Ross lol. But I've been using them for every shoe that I wear. It's weird, my feet just feels sweaty everytime I wear them, I've never had this problem with wearing roshes at work. I was wondering if anybody else is having breathability issues while wearing them.

I just sold my 2.0 to a buddy too so I can't really compare both now

try wool socks, or go see a derm

Back
Top Bottom