ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not a bad price at all.

Cop for your other half, or cut off half y'all feet
smile.gif

btw this is only for Bay Areans, it's an in store type of thing haha.
size 4?!? wtf

^^ its all good man. I wont be giving them my business 
yeah you should avoid Goat when you can they are really shady. Even when they knew I was not at fault for something they still penalized me.  I would recommend stockx over them. 

yeah you should avoid Goat when you can they are really shady. Even when they knew I was not at fault for something they still penalized me.  I would recommend stockx over them. 
Just talking from the other side here, I've successfully sold 20+ pairs on GOAT with ZERO issues whatsoever. I wouldn't consider them 'shady' by any means, especially considering they just raised another $5 million in investments.

Just talking from the other side here, I've successfully sold 20+ pairs on GOAT with ZERO issues whatsoever. I wouldn't consider them 'shady' by any means, especially considering they just raised another $5 million in investments.
so me and the other person are just making stories up. They have a very good niche , but from what they did to me I will always tell people to avoid them. How they make the mistake, and then penalize me for the mistake they made.  I recommend stockx over them.

so me and the other person are just making stories up. They have a very good niche , but from what they did to me I will always tell people to avoid them. How they make the mistake, and then penalize me for the mistake they made.  I recommend stockx over them.
what was the mistake?

:rofl: at getting investments means the business is being run 100% perfect. investments don't mean ****. there's horrible companies that can go get investments

roll.gif
at getting investments means the business is being run 100% perfect. investments don't mean ****. there's horrible companies that can go get investments
I said nothing about them being run 100% perfect, i literally said I just wouldn't consider them shady.

I also said nothing about anyone making stories up about anything. I'm sure people have had bad experiences, as some people have with almost every business on the planet. I'm simply telling you my experience so others can form their own opinion from multiple sources.

what was the mistake?
they rejected the final verification picture I took 3 times. I have a galaxy note 5 but, could not take clear pictures with the app. So I just threw them on the bay after goat rejected my pictures 3 times. Then I went back and deleted the listing. Checked to see if my listing was live and it was not because it was the lowest price shoe, and higher price shoes were showing. Then at the end of the day my shoe sold 
mean.gif
. I was furious.  They told me that the listing sold and it doesnt matter they cant do anything for me, because I cancelled it discourages customers from buying again. I told them what happend but they just kept hitting me with the customers shoudnt be cancelled on and raised my fees. 

They also said they will be restocking these over the next couple of days, 150 pairs at a time, along with the black core 1.0's
i still refuse to believe revup sports is auth... then again been a long minute since Ive been itt

i still refuse to believe revup sports is auth... then again been a long minute since Ive been itt
Then you're missing out on some double/triple ups. I've bought from them and compared them to my FTL pair and they are identical.

Either FTL is selling fakes too or they both selling legit pairs.

If 1.0 continue to restock there, then it is quite possibly RevUp has a special account with Adidas or those 2 1.0 CWs will be running specialty store exclusives. Similar to how some big name brands stock their outlet stores with different only can get it at outlet store products.

I can't get into those ATRs because I have real hiking boots already and I can't imagine those being useful in the woods at all

I can't get into those ATRs because I have real hiking boots already and I can't imagine those being useful in the woods at all
The shoe itself is contradictory because of how sensitive the Boost material is. I have cracked the bottom of my boost with just normal walking on pavement.

I could only imagine running on a trail with small rocks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom