ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For anyone interested, I have a guy in my local CL selling a pair of Solar Red 1.0 size 10 brand new for only $100. PM me if you want the oop

Last edited:
thats pretty steep. I really want the V2's as well (I don't even like yeezys but like the look of V2) but i wouldn't make that trade if someone presented that trade offer.

Yeah, I hear you... You're saying you wont make it if someone with V2 presented that to you? Funny thing is, 99% will think that person getting the v2 on that trade is winning...

As a Canadian who now wants to cop the 1.0 from the States, which colourway do you guys rock more/double up, the black or the white 1.0s?

Last edited:

The shoe itself is contradictory because of how sensitive the Boost material is. I have cracked the bottom of my boost with just normal walking on pavement.

I could only imagine running on a trail with small rocks.
So what would you say is a bad buy ? should someone who wants some comfy hardcore beaters look towards what ?

they rejected the final verification picture I took 3 times. I have a galaxy note 5 but, could not take clear pictures with the app. So I just threw them on the bay after goat rejected my pictures 3 times. Then I went back and deleted the listing. Checked to see if my listing was live and it was not because it was the lowest price shoe, and higher price shoes were showing. Then at the end of the day my shoe sold :smh: . I was furious.  They told me that the listing sold and it doesnt matter they cant do anything for me, because I cancelled it discourages customers from buying again. I told them what happend but they just kept hitting me with the customers shoudnt be cancelled on and raised my fees. 

Well that sucks. Someone screwed up here, you telling the whole story?

GOAT >>>>>>

Stock X is whack.

Same ish honestly but I like the simplicity of the Goat app.

Yeah, I hear you... You're saying you wont make it if someone with V2 presented that to you? Funny thing is, 99% will think that person getting the v2 on that trade is winning...

would be tough, especially owning two pairs and not one of the V2's. But i'm not a believer of $350 + $450 = $800 kind of dude. I look at it more as 2 pairs of shoes for 1. Not a fan of that even if its equal market value.

I wouldn't say no right away.

damn, size 10 Solar 1.0 for $100?

Hmmm, how short can i cut my toe nails to squeeze into those
roll.gif
lmao aww hell

So what would you say is a bad buy ? should someone who wants some comfy hardcore beaters look towards what ?
Sometimes you can't have your cake and eat it too. I'm not gonna put all terrain mountain tires on my road bike because i want to bring my road bike in the woods so bad. Sometimes the function of a shoe can only go so far. 

Which is why the below shoe is a trail shoe and has that much boost on it.

http://www.adidas.com/us/response-boost-trail-shoes/BB3935.html

Now if you are talking about beaters, $180 beaters at that, then I don't think someone with that kinda money should be worrying how to protect that investment.

I just don't think it is a good buy to expect a shoe with the name 'ATR' to perform any different than a regular ultra boost if the midsole and outsole are exactly the same as the regular UB. Yea you're uppers are water resistant, but the bottom half of your shoe is not all-terrain resistant. Kinda false advertisement if you ask me. 

Last edited:
would be tough, especially owning two pairs and not one of the V2's. But i'm not a believer of $350 + $450 = $800 kind of dude. I look at it more as 2 pairs of shoes for 1. Not a fan of that even if its equal market value.

I wouldn't say no right away.

I hear ya on that. Unfortunately most dont think that way... I'll probably end up keeping creams and try and trade breds for chi 1s...

I'm loving the UB at work but I think the breathability is not that good I'm not sure why. I never have this problem wearing other shoes

they rejected the final verification picture I took 3 times. I have a galaxy note 5 but, could not take clear pictures with the app. So I just threw them on the bay after goat rejected my pictures 3 times. Then I went back and deleted the listing. Checked to see if my listing was live and it was not because it was the lowest price shoe, and higher price shoes were showing. Then at the end of the day my shoe sold 
mean.gif
. I was furious.  They told me that the listing sold and it doesnt matter they cant do anything for me, because I cancelled it discourages customers from buying again. I told them what happend but they just kept hitting me with the customers shoudnt be cancelled on and raised my fees. 
i've cancelled an order before but i didn't get hit with a penalty in my seller rating. how soon did you cancel the order? 

Back
Top Bottom