ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Can someone start a poll on  this?  I heard some people do.  I am trying without insole for the day

Do you wear your UB with the insole?
I always wear the insoles with my UB. I just don't like the feeling of wearing them without the insoles.

Can someone start a poll on  this?  I heard some people do.  I am trying without insole for the day

Do you wear your UB with the insole?
Sure, I can set that up for next week.

I personally am #teaminsoles but I have some homies that prefer no insoles.

I've tried both and don't really feel that much difference comfort-wise for the Boost, but there is obviously more room in the upper with no insole.

My reasoning as I stated in the past, I don't like feeling the waffle bottom and my feet don't sweat so after a while I can feel my socks slip around when it grips to the grooves of no insoles.

I rotate them...  With an without...  That way I dont forget the feeling 
laugh.gif
  Right now, Im wearing with insole.  The other day, I wasnt 
laugh.gif
  CB 1.0 runs tighter so that I normally wear without insole.  Chalks and Wool Grey on the other hand has insoles. 

Sure, I can set that up for next week.

I personally am #teaminsoles but I have some homies that prefer no insoles.

I've tried both and don't really feel that much difference comfort-wise for the Boost, but there is obviously more room in the upper with no insole.

My reasoning as I stated in the past, I don't like feeling the waffle bottom and my feet don't sweat so after a while I can feel my socks slip around when it grips to the grooves of no insoles.
I don't wear insoles, they fit too tight for me with them
Yeah I didn't .5 up on any of my UB so the upper is pretty snug...after a few hours of no insole today...

Dis-likes: the feeling of waffle bottom

Sometimes you can't have your cake and eat it too. I'm not gonna put all terrain mountain tires on my road bike because i want to bring my road bike in the woods so bad. Sometimes the function of a shoe can only go so far. 

Which is why the below shoe is a trail shoe and has that much boost on it.

http://www.adidas.com/us/response-boost-trail-shoes/BB3935.html

Now if you are talking about beaters, $180 beaters at that, then I don't think someone with that kinda money should be worrying how to protect that investment.

I just don't think it is a good buy to expect a shoe with the name 'ATR' to perform any different than a regular ultra boost if the midsole and outsole are exactly the same as the regular UB. Yea you're uppers are water resistant, but the bottom half of your shoe is not all-terrain resistant. Kinda false advertisement if you ask me. 
Well you couldn't be more right in all you just said, the trail shoe you posted looks really solid, I'll order a pair.

The hype makes you blind sometimes, I'm glad we all got NT to catch some common sense back into our minds

Thanks man repped.

I rotate them...  With an without...  That way I dont forget the feeling 
laugh.gif
  Right now, Im wearing with insole.  The other day, I wasnt 
laugh.gif
  CB 1.0 runs tighter so that I normally wear without insole.  Chalks and Wool Grey on the other hand has insoles. 

Yeah I didn't .5 up on any of my UB so the upper is pretty snug...after a few hours of no insole today...

Dis-likes: the feeling of waffle bottom
Actually ordered a pair of CBs that are .5sz up bigger than all my UBs to see if that makes a difference. Once I get them I will report back.

When that Navy 1.0 restock happened I was thinking of doing the same thing but ran outta time when I went to commit.

Comparing all of my CWs, CBs/ Navys/Silvers/Royals fit the tightest/snuggest.

Last edited:

Well you couldn't be more right in all you just said, the trail shoe you posted looks really solid, I'll order a pair.

The hype makes you blind sometimes, I'm glad we all got NT to catch some common sense back into our minds

Thanks man repped.
And it's about $70 cheaper
smile.gif

Hope those trail boosts work out for you. I am still a little on the fence with boost outside of road/indoor wear.

But if you decide to get them , let us know your feedback.

Actually ordered a pair of CBs that are .5sz up bigger than all my UBs to see if that makes a difference. Once I get them I will report back.

When that Navy 1.0 restock happened I was thinking of doing the same thing but ran outta time when I went to commit.

Comparing all of my CWs, CBs/ Navys/Silvers/Royals fit the tightest/snuggest.
For me, CB/Silver/CNY are the tightest.  Then 3M/MG/White.  Then Wool/Chalks LOL

Just realized aside from the addition of my Uncage White, I never added to my 1.0/UB collection 
laugh.gif

For me, CB/Silver/CNY are the tightest.  Then 3M/MG/White.  Then Wool/Chalks LOL

Just realized aside from the addition of my Uncage White, I never added to my 1.0/UB collection :lol:

I only got solar red and MCs in 2.0s . All other 2.0s I'm cool.

Gonna be benched until a gum outsole 3.0.

I gotta say it again, thanks Adidas for making this the year of the gradients. My wallet is fat and happy and looking forward to spending some on Yeezy's this weekend :D

I gotta say it again, thanks Adidas for making this the year of the gradients. My wallet is fat and happy and looking forward to spending some on Yeezy's this weekend
happy.gif
You think them V2s look any better than the gradients?

They might be same level or a slight tier below some 2.0 CWs.

Just realized aside from the addition of my Uncage White, I never added to my 1.0/UB collection 
laugh.gif
I think the Silvers Ltd are really the tightest especially at the ankle area, even more so than mine CBs or the other CWs. Might be the material as it feels kinda plasticky and inflexible (not sure how to describe it). 

The 2.0s are slightly looser. But I think the grey wools are loosest as in the material has the most give.

You think them V2s look any better than the gradients?

They might be same level or a slight tier below some 2.0 CWs.

Im still on the fence with them, to be honest. However, I know I am not a fan of the gradients. 1 pair is enough for me. As for the Yeezy's, some pics have looked really bad, ill give you that, but I've seen a few recent pics that give me hope.

Im still on the fence with them, to be honest. However, I know I am not a fan of the gradients. 1 pair is enough for me. As for the Yeezy's, some pics have looked really bad, ill give you that, but I've seen a few recent pics that give me hope.
ain't gonna lie, I joined a couple raffles to fund my 3.0 UBs.

I have no problem r*pe pricing a f*ccboi mega resell price.

Anybody ever use a fabric shaver on wool UB's specifically Creams? If so which one worked best? My creams are pilling.

Back
Top Bottom