ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea what about the white 3m 2.0? They could drop. 

And also, the core black 1.0 imo is the most slept on. Congrats to you guys who got on the UB train late, and are still grabbing great OGs like those.

FUUUUUUUUUUUU 
laugh.gif

I will always thumbs up 3Ms. Those are never gonna be mine for retail 
laugh.gif

I keep discovering colorways on the regular in this thread. Try give them a black lace swap and see how they change the overall look. What size are those btw? If they were just for women then me being a mens size 12 these will be another L
Mine are a 10.5 womens as I'm a 9.5 mens. They're still showing a womens 9.5 available on the site, with a good discount using BTS2016. I could be wrong, but I don't think they make womens in size 13, so I'd guess you'll forever be outta luck trying to cop womens pairs. Largest womens size they show for these was an 11

@NonHeinous  was kind enough to do a quick mockup of what they'd look like given Tank's treatment of the white 1.0s and they look pretty great

Anybody have any input on customizing the cages? I remember Tank said the method he was using left it pretty streaky

Mine are a 10.5 womens as I'm a 9.5 mens. They're still showing a womens 9.5 available on the site, with a good discount using BTS2016. I could be wrong, but I don't think they make womens in size 13, so I'd guess you'll forever be outta luck trying to cop womens pairs. Largest womens size they show for these was an 11

@NonHeinous  was kind enough to do a quick mockup of what they'd look like given Tank's treatment of the white 1.0s and they look pretty great

Anybody have any input on customizing the cages? I remember Tank said the method he was using left it pretty streaky
I think the fabric marker method is only optimal on the boost material. Painting the cages with acrylic seems the better option on plastic surfaces.

every time i put my 3M's on, i see Bill Clinton. True story

A pair needs to fall into your lap man

Last edited:
My opinion if you still haven't copped 3ms, is to bite the bullet and pay resale now. Certain sizes are becoming somewhat difficult to track down. It seems these people really are sitting on their pairs for as long as it takes, and the prices continue to rise. I usually never pay resale, or if I do it's not much over retail. But I refused to pay resale for 3ms and the price just kept going up, and up. I really can't imagine them going down unless all of a sudden there are more pairs or the boost hype just straight dies. And if you think about, the resale isn't that horrible right now in the grand scheme of things. You're already paying 192-193 with tax for pairs of UB. So what if you spend another 125-150 on top? Not THAT big of a deal really. If the money is truly an issue, you can always sell something to even it out, or just not buy the next UB or luxury item you would have purchased next.

I think the fabric marker method is only optimal on the boost material. Painting the cages with acrylic seems the better option on plastic surfaces.
Yeah that seemed to be my takeaway too. For the boost, is there any advantage of using paint like the Feature video vs the pen method?

i'm tempted to do it every time i see this video, but i have no skills. Struggle with coloring books with the kids

Yeah that seemed to be my takeaway too. For the boost, is there any advantage of using paint like the Feature video vs the pen method?

Pen method to me is just easier haha. I am not artistically inclined nor did I color within the lines as a child so I tried going for the easiest way to custom.

Feature's method will probably be the sure way to get the best results.

My opinion if you still haven't copped 3ms, is to bite the bullet and pay resale now. Certain sizes are becoming somewhat difficult to track down. It seems these people really are sitting on their pairs for as long as it takes, and the prices continue to rise. I usually never pay resale, or if I do it's not much over retail. But I refused to pay resale for 3ms and the price just kept going up, and up. I really can't imagine them going down unless all of a sudden there are more pairs or the boost hype just straight dies. And if you think about, the resale isn't that horrible right now in the grand scheme of things. You're already paying 192-193 with tax for pairs of UB. So what if you spend another 125-150 on top? Not THAT big of a deal really. If the money is truly an issue, you can always sell something to even it out, or just not buy the next UB or luxury item you would have purchased next.
Size 12 3M's are hard to come by. I got so many pair on my list to acquire I just keep bumping those to the end of the line. Blue 1.0, Silver or MG, 3M are my short list rn

Back
Top Bottom