ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey guys just got two pairs of white 1.0s from ebay and I can't tell if they are legit or not. Checked everything from the yellow tint on the prime knit, insoles, inner tag, can anyone help me confirm. I'm skeptical because the boost doesn't feel that bouncy and the boxes also have a weird purple line as I've circled in the pic. Thanks in advance ^^ 

Last edited:

Hey guys just got two pairs of white 1.0s from ebay and I can't tell if they are legit or not. Checked everything from the yellow tint on the prime knit, insoles, inner tag, can anyone help me confirm. I'm skeptical because the boost doesn't feel that bouncy and the boxes also have a weird purple line as I've circled in the pic. Thanks in advance ^^
They look fine to me. Who'd you buy them from (ebay user)? Might've been the pair I was looking at

Last edited:
"Unfortunately, one or more items you purchased are currently on backorder. We have ordered the item(s) from one of our retail stores and your order will take an additional 5-7 business days to process, excluding weekends and holidays. " -

looks like Shiekh oversold on golds. got this email today.

Back
Top Bottom