ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not feeling the metallic heel counters. Decided to buy some royal blue ultraboost on Goat for just $5 over retail + shipping.

I don't know why you guys like 1.0 that much. I'd take the 2.0 sole anytime. 1.0 die out too quick

continental soles are overrated, but perhaps you use it for running purpose.

I have too many boost, so one pair will never be worn 4+ times per week for me to cause any wear.

I see no difference unless its wet.

nerd.gif

I have too many boost, so one pair will never be worn 4+ times per week for me to cause any wear.

Where did you get your Olives from? You have any collection pics? 

Yeah I see what you mean. I used to use mine daily, put miles on em everyday for awhile so those died quick.

Yeah I see what you mean. I used to use mine daily, put miles on em everyday for awhile so those died quick.
I'm the opposite. Strictly dress shoes at work so I'm only able to were boost on the weekends. The soles look new even on my beater pair of core blacks
smile.gif

I'm the opposite. Strictly dress shoes at work so I'm only able to were boost on the weekends. The soles look new even on my beater pair of core blacks
smile.gif

Same 
smokin.gif
 almost none of my shoes are worn down. Only wear 1-2 days a week, and I rotate. So I might wear the same pair like every other month. It's nice, but also a waste of money in some aspect. Collector's dilemma I guess

I don't know why you guys like 1.0 that much. I'd take the 2.0 sole anytime. 1.0 die out too quick
You know we are talking about the knit pattern and not the sole right?  There are 1.0 knits with conti soles so ya. 
happy.gif

Yeah, I copped mesh NMDs...  Couldnt help it :rofl:

I don't own a pair of those but the hate on them is unjustified. Ive seen them in hand. Just a bunch of snobby people that are like no mesh no mesh pk only.

I don't own a pair of those but the hate on them is unjustified. Ive seen them in hand. Just a bunch of snobby people that are like no mesh no mesh pk only.
Im not big on NMDs (Only own 1 about 2 be 2) but the red one was a big draw...  Plus cant beat $10 under retail 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom