ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was #175 and got that error. 
mean.gif

FWIW, this Queue-It system can be bypassed with minimal work. I have no experience using BD links, but I was able to skip the queue, view the product pages and cart several pairs for everything except for the Gold Medal (possibly sold out quick, removed from the page like all the other sold out items).

Not sure if anyone got through, but I'd consider these botted like the foot sites. Congrats if anyone lucked out.

FWIW, this Queue-It system can be bypassed with minimal work. I have no experience using BD links, but I was able to skip the queue, view the product pages and cart several pairs for everything except for the Gold Medal (possibly sold out quick, removed from the page like all the other sold out items).

Not sure if anyone got through, but I'd consider these botted like the foot sites. Congrats if anyone lucked out.
Also, only the Alphabounce and white NMD R1 are left.

I didn't, I'll just check the sites like I check the morning paper sometimes and ran into that Queue-it thing.  
Yeah I just meant the last 20 pages where thats all thats being talked about, didn't seem that hyped up before release 

I would have never guessed this many people wanted the Olympics 

what did you expect? Its a UB and has something gimmicky attached. Perfect storm.

I'm just imagining what it could have been though. They really went very lazy with this release though. Coulda/shoulda been so much better

what did you expect? Its a UB and has something gimmicky attached. Perfect storm.

I'm just imagining what it could have been though. They really went very lazy with this release though. Coulda/shoulda been so much better
True, put an event or person associated with a shoe and it immediately becomes hyped nowadays. 

Thats one thing I think Nike/JB do better at with hyped releases. 

Back
Top Bottom