ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pre orders on eBay only sitting around $250, you'd think they'd be higher. I don't think people are ready for the super low inventory (from the sounds of it at least)
Oh yeah, there will be a LOT of refunds on those pre-orders. Lots of kids with their bots getting way too confident IMO.

I don't even know what to expect anymore. I think Adidas UK had something like 30-40 pairs of each color. The hype train Adidas is creating for some of these shoes is nuts.
Adidas is crushing it right now, but the demand for Ultra Boost still doesn't appear strong enough to support massive GRs. Adidas went wide with the Uncaged, but they're sitting now. Adidas needs to protect their hype.

Dudes calling other dudes "baby." Come off it. Whooo hoo. Back to the topic at hand. Much love-
smile.gif
Bruh, you've never heard of "Just Win, Baby?" Famous saying by the great late Al Davis and the Raider motto. 

Adidas is crushing it right now, but the demand for Ultra Boost still doesn't appear strong enough to support massive GRs. Adidas went wide with the Uncaged, but they're sitting now. Adidas needs to protect their hype.
Yeah they're definitely using the limited products to try to draw attention. But IMO the limited stuff is starting to get old. Almost every NMD, a lot of UBs. At some point you'd think people just say F it if they can't get a shoe over and over and over again.

Oh yeah! Its been awhile since I purchased any shoe, but tomorrow, that will change. Definitely gonna grab the gold and silver of the Olympic pack. Gradient or no gradient.

So is the heel cap on the silver pair from the medal pack metallic or matte? I've been seeing pairs with either the metallic or matte cap

Last edited:

if the bronze is $200, I'm out. Its the same shoe as black 2.0...
Count yourself out then.

All UBs with the "LTD" tag are going to retail for $200 for the forseeable future.

Full disclosure though, the grey pair in the pic I just posted is an XL that I had tailored, dude at PacSun gave me the wrong size, thought they were a L. So the shape on these is slightly different than the normal shape on these shorts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom