ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Good to know. Then I need to be friends with that dude in the video. Either he has a super good hookup or he got heavy pockets.

Also although rare, I know some Asian folk that have sz13/14 shoes. Outliers but they do exist.
he has both

Easier to cop large sizes (13&14s) than smaller sizes??? No way in hell man. Theres less potential buyers (no Asian interest) but there is way less stock. People that purchase large sizes are buying to wear them-so the best opportunity to score is on launch.

Hmmm idk I wear a 13 and thing I love about ub is I can generally always cop my size. Unlike when I mostly bought js and those sizes would sell out with the quickness. Ive had a much easier time with ub.

haha the dream that all Raider fans beent having. No hate which is dope because y'all show up win/lose. But this year, Raiders will most likely have a better record than Niners.

you might have to cop some Silver gradients to rock with some Raider gear. :pimp:

Probably only justification for me to cop them olympics.

Yep, that was the only colorway out of the entire pack I was feeling because of the silver and black. Ended up getting the Flyknit Racer Oreo 2.0 instead. :pimp:

another on feet on silver medals....they look rather plain to me..but we gonna have to see how that silver stitching pops in person

Man looking at the poll responses, the next off-white UB that releases should be a fan-favorite.
I don't think that'll nessicarily be the case. I think people just see the words "Ultra Boost" & "Cream" together and they get all...

Like Tank said I think a lot of people misunderstood the question lol

Last edited:
Yep, that was the only colorway out of the entire pack I was feeling because of the silver and black. Ended up getting the Flyknit Racer Oreo 2.0 instead.
pimp.gif
Sweet. Plus, I dunno how that heel cup would last with all the cheering and beer.

I don't think that'll nessicarily be the case. I think people just see the words "Ultra Boost" & "Cream" together and they get all...

Like Tank said I think a lot of people misunderstood the question lol
Yea that might be the case. Seemed pretty clear to some. I felt it was a better question to ask than ask what your GOAT pair is. Otherwise there would be like 20+ lines to vote.

Not to nitpick, but saying "best base color" might have been less confusing. Since the word "colorway" kind of denotes a finished product. Moot point now and really not that important.

I replied "other" just to be a jerk haha

Last edited:
Just copped the silvers from a local danish site. A little bit more in total than ADC but seems like no one knew about it since they had most sizes left. Actually excited to see how they will look in hand.

Yeah the Futurecraft prototypes (not the Tailored Fibres) are both amazing and became instant grails for me upon seeing them. Have been on the hunt for a while for the white pair but it's pretty much impossible to find.

Not to nitpick, but saying "best base color" might have been less confusing. Since the word "colorway" kind of denotes a finished product. Moot point now and really not that important.

I replied "other" just to be a jerk haha
That woulda been more clear. Either way, results expected but always cool to know what the general Boost community is into.

White Futurecrafts look 
nthat.gif

I prefer these over the all blacks.

Another 1.0 vs 2.0 question sorry guys

Is there any quality difference? Or is it pretty much the same?

I'm completely happy with my 2.0's I'm just curious since this is my first time hearing about 1.0's existing

Last edited by a moderator:
Another 1.0 vs 2.0 wuestion sorry guys

Is there any quality difference? Or is it pretty much the same?

I'm completely happy with my 2.0's I'm just curious since this is my first time hearing about 1.0's existing
no quality difference. Just different outsoles and knit pattern.

I was in denial about it for awhile but I've come to terms that the White 2.0 has easily jumped up to my favorite Ultra Boost that I own and the only colorway I can see dethroning them right now are 3Ms. 
I feel the same way about the Triple Whites. I am one of the few who actually prefer the Triple Whites over the White 1.0. I just prefer how the White 2.0 look on feet with the pure white knit and I feel the gradient looks really good on it. I still need to double up on them... thanks for reminding me man.

Back
Top Bottom