ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Those Olympics are wack...... RCs tho 
pimp.gif

Really? I have liked at least one CW in each knit pattern Caged/uncaged excluding the first gradient pattern. How many 'failed' knit patterns is it going to take for you all to start making your way to NMDs?

Last edited:

Tempted to cop these Olives for $500 but I just don't know if they are worth it.
Really depends on the size for olives and burgundys. Pretty easy to cop olives for 280-350 if the size is between 5-9. If you are looking at sizes 10-12 they rise drastically in price unfortunately. If your size is in the 5-9 range theres a few sellers selling for 340 at SR

Really depends on the size for olives and burgundys. Pretty easy to cop olives for 280-350 if the size is between 5-9. If you are looking at sizes 10-12 they rise drastically in price unfortunately. If your size is in the 5-9 range theres a few sellers selling for 340 at SR
Yeah I just copped them, size 11. I know I can at least get my money back at any time pretty much.

How do these fit? I normally wear an 11 but I saw someone advise to up a size. Do they run smaller? And how much do the Creams/Chalk normally run for?

How do these fit? I normally wear an 11 but I saw someone advise to up a size. Do they run smaller? And how much do the Creams/Chalk normally run for?
Page 1 for sizing.

Creams/Chalk normally run for $180 but are resold at different prices.

whats SR ?

These bronzes are hitting basically one online store other than ADC.  Crazy.
I don't even know what to expect anymore. I think Adidas UK had something like 30-40 pairs of each color. The hype train Adidas is creating for some of these shoes is nuts.

Yesterday we just hit page 3000. Opened up NT and now we on page 3015. Y'all on some Usain Bolt speeds with your posting

I don't even know what to expect anymore. I think Adidas UK had something like 30-40 pairs of each color. The hype train Adidas is creating for some of these shoes is nuts.
Pre orders on eBay only sitting around $250, you'd think they'd be higher. I don't think people are ready for the super low inventory (from the sounds of it at least)

Back
Top Bottom