ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is it just me, or is anyone else getting tired of the same old white Boost mid-sole / black outsole combination?  I think these would be even more amazing with a black colored boost mid-sole...  

I truly appreciate these.  And I really don't mind the white boost.  But I would just like to see more variation than what we've been getting.  Especially since colored boost is now an option.

Looks like the Olympic pack was easy cop on adidas.co.kr. Some small sizes still available.

Hopefully this bodes well for those of you who are into these for some reason that I can't fathom (jk)

the matte theory was silly. Heres the Finish Line product page. Coppers look like they are def going to be the most limited as some others have said.

http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod804530
Man I agree with you but using footsites to support your claims is not gonna help much.

All the footsites are known for using inaccurate adidas product shots, especially when it comes to UBs. It's actually gotten kind of ridiculous at this point.

Man I agree with you but using footsites to support your claims is not gonna help much.

All the footsites are known for using inaccurate adidas product shots, especially when it comes to UBs. It's actually gotten kind of ridiculous at this point.
you're def right. Just wanted to post for others to see what the footsites are showing. Im passing on the pack anyway. 

Yup but Adidas really isn't helping things when they themselves start telling people it'll be matte on their social accounts.
Yeah unfortunately no one knows what the hell is going on at this point in the game. I love the shoes they're doing but adidas is kind of a mess right now haha. Their social media game is really weak. I remember their twitter intern insisting the blackout/whiteout NMDs were PK not too long ago.

Then there's this clusterf@ck of an NMD drop coming on the 18th...

Last edited:
So went to a local store to check the Olympic pack in person. Around 30 plus people were in line and based on their mechanics they have limited quantities. Passed on it. UB release sucks in my country. 
mean.gif

It's weird because this was the official image used in my country's adidas. Silver looks really really matte.
But the online store image is really really shiny. 
roll.gif

Yeah unfortunately no one knows what the hell is going on at this point in the game. I love the shoes they're doing but adidas is kind of a mess right now haha. Their social media game is really weak. I remember their twitter intern insisting the blackout/whiteout NMDs were PK not too long ago.

Then there's this clusterf@ck of an NMD drop coming on the 18th...

Add in the fact they thought your tb's were customs :lol: all ****** up

Last edited:
Add in the fact they thought your tb's wete customs
laugh.gif
all ****** up
Yeah haha, the adidasrunning account is really lame, almost always late w/ drop info and basically clueless. All their tweets sound like they were generated by a computer. And I bet they don't tweet about the olympic pack going live tomorrow until they've already been up for 5-10 minutes.

AO twitter at least can be witty from time to time but they don't know what they're talking about majority of the time either.

We're basically SOL when it comes to solid adidas news these days, just gotta pick up the scraps where you can and piece things together yourself.

Last edited:

It's weird because this was the official image used in my country's adidas. Silver looks really really matte.
But the online store image is really really shiny. 
Yeah these pics have been posted a bunch already. They're what started the initial confusion.

Yeah these pics have been posted a bunch already. They're what started the initial confusion.
There was a post on a FB group, that the womens gold will not have a leather cage, and the womens silver will have a matte heel cup.

Mens gold will have a leather cage, mens silver with the shiny heal cup.

Not sure how much truth there is, but the womens gold as posted by Size? has no leather cage:

EDIT: nm, saw the twitter post from earlier.

Last edited:
There was a post on a FB group, that the womens gold will not have a leather cage, and the womens silver will have a matte heel cup.

Mens gold will have a leather cage, mens silver with the shiny heal cup.

Not sure how much truth there is, but the womens gold as posted by Size? has no leather cage:

EDIT: nm, saw the twitter post from earlier.
I could see that being the case, although it's kinda lame if so.

Should've made the women's gold w/ a matte heelcup too if they're gonna switch it up.

I still don't understand their thinking when it comes to making the bronze matte, but I also don't really like any of them to begin with so I'm not too worried about it.

Still gradient-free and proud of it haha

Last edited:
I'll be tempted to cop the white 3M gradients when they drop but will probably just hold off till the 2017s

ADC shipping/fulfillment is gonna go through hell these next two days.

I wonder how much return pairs just sitting in that warehouse. They probably got some good stuff I missed out on.

Can anyone here who owns both the Uncaged and Gradients tell me if you wear the same size in both or if you sized up/down? Still trying to make sure I'll have a fitting shoe if I luck out tomorrow, as I don't own any Caged UB.

Last edited:

Can anyone here who owns both the Uncaged and Gradients tell me if you wear the same size in both or if you sized up/down? Still trying to make sure I'll have a fitting shoe if I luck out tomorrow, as I don't own any Caged UB.
all my UB pairs, caged/uncaged/gradients are the same size and I have no issues.

There is variance from person to person that are in between sizes though.

all my UB pairs, caged/uncaged/gradients are the same size and I have no issues.

There is variance from person to person that are in between sizes though.
+1 caged and uncaged, same size, same fit for me. Half size up from my NMD size (I have wide feet).

Back
Top Bottom