ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I bought triple white 2.0s from finish line's website and there was blood on one of the laces. I think Adidas quality control just sits on their hands.

no telling if the blood was actually from adidas...a fnl employee could have tried on and bled on that pair.

and who's to say its blood and not some other reddish substance?

if a shoe ever deserved to be hyped its the UB.
It has made me question the very masculinity of retros all together.
I now feel like a complete diva in heels when i consider rocking even some air max 95s.
Like i start thinking of 4 hours from now and how my feet will much rather be in the ubs by then, so i damn near leave in the ubs every time.
I also dont feel wildly out of style OR trying to do too much for my age with this shoe.

It ticks a lot of boxes for me.
View media item 2126735

I now feel like a complete diva in heels when i consider rocking even some air max 95s.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

no telling if the blood was actually from adidas...a fnl employee could have tried on and bled on that pair.

and who's to say its blood and not some other reddish substance?

Looking at it and trying to scrub it I'd logically say it's blood.

I can just flip the lace over because it's flat.

exactly what i'm thinking.

I tried to submit a pair to FC (size 10.5) the other day and they came back at me at $375. I passed.

But $595?!?!?!
Man when i saw that 595 i thought it was a mistake or i was looking at the wrong shoe.

But yeah you could definitely get more for them on GOAT. That 20% from fc kills.

They only take 9.5% from me but ive been signed up since they launched. I know they upped their percentage recently tho.

looks like every pair of the 3x black is out of stock.

at least the sizes i clicked on

Last edited:
Yeah GOAT is 9.5% + $5 flat fee. You have to be in "good standing". Anything under good standing has a higher take. 

when did i ever say nike was hurting financially? never did, nor did i even say any company was getting close.

facts are, nike shares are trending down, UA and adidas shares are trending up.

as far as kanye and the ultra boost model is concerned, i will again say that the ultra boost model is a solid model on its own. kanye wearing the model at the time he did as well as almost every other shoe he wore increased its popularity, period. the jordan 1, jordan 6 etc have all had at least a small boost in popularity simply because he wore them. i never gave kanye total credit for the ultra boost, and i will never give him a big piece of credit for any jordan model. but before kanye, jordan 1s were no big deal including bred and royals. now, the game has changed when it comes to those 2 models.

if nike works something out with kanye, and signs curry, we aren't even having this debate. nike shares are just as high as ever and who knows what the ultra boost would be popularity wise.

context is very important when having discussions. because my initial statement never mentioned nike being broke or in trouble means that your reply was out of context.

nike will never ever have to worry about being in trouble as a corporation and maybe will never lose the lions share of the athletic footwear market...but that was never the point in the first place...

again IMHO
Nike's financials were important to highlight because you said they lacked vision.  I am saying they didn't they know what they are doing.  As far as Kanye wearing Jordan's sure it gave them a small boost but again it was negligible just like him wearing UB's it was negligible.  Ton of shoe buyers that don't even know what Yeezys are and could careless if he wore UB's.  Kanye gets the hypebeasts plain and simple.  The fact is Adidas changed somethings and started making a quality product that is why they are trending up.  If UB's or NMD's were horrible shoes they would not be trending up and lets not forget about the Stan Smith's.  All I am saying is in the sneakerhead bubble we give people like Kanye too much credit for a companies success. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom