ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just received a call from featurelv. They didn't have the size 10 I ordered but they're sending me a 10.5. I'm going to have to make it work.

im guessing better question would be whats best way to clean the wool primeknit if they were to get dirty
I like the washing machine method if they are really dirty. cold cycle/low spin/put them in a pillow case/air dry. Works great. If you have a little stain you want to remove

try jason markk and water, no brush, rub the knit with your finger

I emailed Feature and they said keep an eye on their IG for remaining pairs. Whatever. I got a life that doesn't involve watching their stupid IG account all night. Guess another L on the chalks for me.

I emailed Feature and they said keep an eye on their IG for remaining pairs. Whatever. I got a life that doesn't involve watching their stupid IG account all night. Guess another L on the chalks for me.
You can turn on post notifications from them on IG, that way you will be informed when they post anything and you won't have to check back all the time.

Last edited:
Who was talking about Kratzsports yesterday? The just upped their 3Ms back to $400+ now 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Set notifications for them so you know when they post

Back
Top Bottom