ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Still a little nervous that my billing/shipping info is gonna screw up the order, but that's just something I'm gonna have to fret over until I get a shipping notice
my friend put down the wrong billing info so he called them up. the rep on the phone said not to worry.

Here's my dilemma, I have OG whites, copped triple white 2.0, and now just copped the creams via Feature. Should I return the 2.0s??

Just got an emailed response back from FLV... Said they'll be releasing the remaining pairs some time tonight so keep an eye out on their IG.  LLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
mean.gif

FeatureLV sent me he same email regarding the remaining pairs... I replied back telling them I knew friends who were able to check out and be invoiced by them and I asked if I can accommodated the same lmao F it, if it's one thing I learned in life is not take no for an answer.

really appreciate the post earlier - thanks!

finally got Creams for retail for a Canadian here since there is no such thing as "retail restocks" for us haha 

FeatureLV sent me he same email regarding the remaining pairs... I replied back telling them I knew friends who were able to check out and be invoiced by them and I asked if I can accommodated the same lmao F it, if it's one thing I learned in life is not take no for an answer.

lol. Just because they were able to doesn't entitle you to the same.

Back
Top Bottom