ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Just happened to me--entered the wrong billing address..I did same as shipping by mistake, got an email from feature saying it was flagged as potential fraud. Called them and he verified some info and said I should be good to go.....fingers crossed

shipping email came in. time to start wearing the pair i have more often 
smokin.gif
eyes.gif
 this is my face waiting for my shipping email

lol. Just because they were able to doesn't entitle you to the same.

Never said it entitled me but maybe if they see "dang, this guy knows we checked out other people we may have to accommodate his request" if they don't oh well if they do then lucky me but it's worth a shot

Damn these dudes are quick with that shipping. Bought like 30 minutes ago and already got shipping. Top notch service.

Damn these dudes are quick with that shipping. Bought like 30 minutes ago and already got shipping. Top notch service.
Technically it will be shipped out tmmrw...they only created shipping label, but still they are top notch!

got my shipping conf e-mail too.  Grats to the homies!

Def gonna be posting some pics when these and the (REAL) winnsports 1.0 whites come in

another cream restock! Congrats to those who copped 

Shoe Palace Creams came in today!  

Was able to cop a 10.5 and interestingly I see very little difference in length from my size 11's.  just tighter around the ankle for me. 

got excited when i received an email from feature.......... /5.5 year anniversary capsule email //falls out of chair ///dies

You guys are really blessed with UB releases. Just compare the adidas search for newest ultra boost with adidas Europe, ridicilous. Not even talking about all those creams and mg stuff from other retailers
tired.gif

US

EU

Anyway, congrats to those who copped

You guys are really blessed with UB releases. Just compare the adidas search for newest ultra boost with adidas Europe, ridicilous. Not even talking about all those creams and mg stuff from other retailers
tired.gif

US

EU

Anyway, congrats to those who copped
let me make you feel a bit better....

here's CANADA's

Let me know when you are done laughing....lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom