ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
has anyone had to wash their SBs yet?

When I clean mine they most definitely will not be going in the wash.

Suede + water = RIP

Will most likely just use the good ol toothbrush soap & water method which pretty much is how I clean all my other UBs anyway.

Ok ok, you won the price for the worst UB supply. Anyway, I am 2 hours from adidas headquater and dont see all those releases here
Haha - I think with Canadian and other currencies weak compared to the USD, and larger per unit distribution costs for product to smaller markets Adidas is prioritising the US market. Understandable to a degree. I know new CW's land on 1 June ( CB and solar red 3), Europe may be the same. But things like creams, forget about it...

Highly doubt those are fakes. I've seen two versions of fake SBs and neither of them are anywhere near the real thing, including the ebay link you posted. Those look laughably bad.

The shoes in question here have legit boost, no fakes have boost that looks that good.

The "missing" period could just be from the texture of the suede, but to be honest, I don't think either of my SB pairs have the period either and they're both 100% legit. I'll take a closer look when I get home but I don't remember that period being on my pairs and looking at my pics of them I can't see it either. Maybe the period only ended up on a few pairs. I know there were a bunch of samples produced of the SBs.

Thank you, dude had me scared for a second. I can count on you for your feedback

Did someone in here say they can get the royal boosts for retail plus ship? After the cream restock i have no clue how far to go back. 

On a side note, tried my 1st pair of these on last week, and I'm already 3 pairs deep...Whole new world

Reps of SNS UB's are out... horrible quality and should be pretty easy to catch. Simply look at the PK design. Legit pair pic is my own personal pair. :tongue:

Legit pair (Personal)

Replica pair

Last edited:
Homie in the chat with the adidas rep asked "whyyyyyy" with a lot of Y's that actually made me LOL and feel kinda bad for him. But F Canada, you're only basketball team beat my Heat :'(

Thank you, dude had me scared for a second. I can count on you for your feedback
I just checked my pairs and they do have a period after Solebox, but it's so faint I can hardly even see it in person. I still say the pair you posted is legit, most likely the same case as mine where the period is just very faint.

If you look at a wider shot it's almost invisible

Reps of SNS UB's are out... horrible quality and should be pretty easy to catch. Simply look at the PK design. Legit pair pic is my own personal pair. :tongue:
Yeah someone posted them a while back but this is a better pic, seems like they have reps for basically all the collabs now. I was surprised to see Wood Wood reps.

I'm sure there are HSN reps out there now too since all they'd need to do is tweak the wool grey fakes just slightly.

Damn, the one day I get out to golf I come home to find out I missed a cream restock. I'll be waiting for you resellers to drop your prices 
nerd.gif

Yeah someone posted them a while back but this is a better pic, seems like they have reps for basically all the collabs now. I was surprised to see Wood Wood reps.

I'm sure there are HSN reps out there now too since all they'd need to do is tweak the wool grey fakes just slightly.

Ahhh, always late to the party..lol. Yeah, I figure it's only a matter of time before reps are made of all UBs. Got any pics of the Wood Wood reps? Been looking for a legit pair myself and would like to educate myself..

The HSN still has a different shade than the GR wools but you are correct, a few tweaks and you have the HSN collab lol

Saw the Cream fiasco. So I left my studio took some natural lighting pictures and now I'm back. 

Edit: No post production editing either. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom