ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would you rather get 2 right shoes or take the L?

roll.gif

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

I enjoy me some Fake t*ts and fake booty. Same difference to me.
Player? He has a fake pair of shoes that he probably spent ~200, the MSRP of a legit pair, and another pair of "hyped" shoes that are two rights like theyre stolen off the store shelf. That's far from a "player". 

I guess I'm way too old. I'll enjoy my authorized shoes and wife's real big *** and *******

Last edited:

Player? You have a fake pair of shoes that you probably spent ~200, the MSRP of a legit pair, and another pair of "hyped" shoes that are two rights like you stole them off the store shelf. That's far from a "player". 

I guess I'm way too old. I'll enjoy my authorized shoes and wife's real big *** and *******

Not really an apt comparison since the fake t*ts & booty are still on a real human.

A better comparison would be a sex doll vs. a real human woman.
I dunno man, you don't really bring your sex doll out and flex with it so imma stay with my analogy.

If anything he actually made the better investment instead of paying for something certified at quintuple the retail price.

I've grown numb to this as I've seen my fair share of ladies/dudes with fake bags.

Flex on playa, rock those two Rights like you purposefully bought it that way. Be the Jayden Smith the the UB community.

Player? You have a fake pair of shoes that you probably spent ~200, the MSRP of a legit pair, and another pair of "hyped" shoes that are two rights like you stole them off the store shelf. That's far from a "player". 

Is it really his fault though that hype was created and now there are fakes that are easily accessible? Not everyone got it like you brother.

Not everyone got a bangin' wife like you so if this dude has to mess with some hood rat stuff, let em. I support that 100%.

Is it really his fault though that hype was created and now there are fakes that are easily accessible? Not everyone got it like you brother.

Not everyone got a bangin' wife like you so if this dude has to mess with some hood rat stuff, let em. I support that 100%.
I agree everyone's situation is different so can't knock the man if that's all he can afford or get, but I do DISAGREE with the two right shoes smh that's just dumb. 

please stop...
they're not unauthorized.
THEY'RE FAKE

and you arent making two right shoes work.
Don't hate the player, hate the game.

I enjoy me some Fake t*ts and fake booty. Same difference to me.
Not really an apt comparison since the fake t*ts & booty are still on a real human.

A better comparison would be banging a sex doll instead of a real person.
We talking DS, VNDS, or NDS?
laugh.gif

wow people are really tolerating this fake talk

I'm sickkkkkkk   
sick.gif

and LMFAO at making 2 right shoes "work"

funniest **** ive read all day
roll.gif

Last edited:
oh you got attention alright 

so we cant ask for oops or links but we can appreciate fakes...

mods where you at!!!?!?! 

Walk in the thread

see this buffonery

get ya fake *** shoe buying

tryna make 2 right shoes work thinking

"unauthorized yeezy" wearing

Fake stunting *** all the way outta here

Back
Top Bottom