ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mean unless you plan on standing still whenever you wear those double-right Creams, that's gonna be awkward as H. Walking gonna be :x.

You really can't contact where you got em from to see fi they can figure out?

Will adidas release a core black UB with Continental soles?
I dunno what you plan on doing with the UB whether it be running/walking/lifestyle/scuba diving, but from my personal experience I see no difference between the regular sole v Continental sole.

I recommend trying to find a core black now at some places below retail before you never see them for that price again.

Man, I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. Thanks guy! 
roll.gif

Congrats to that guy for making this forum move this much without an actually cream link.

Please don't post on here again flexing with 2 right shoes saying you got a deal at retail and putting it right next a fake shoe that you KNOW you gonna get thrown shade.

Unless you enjoy getting roasted by these awesome .gifs, please stop.

It's already difficult enough to navigate this thread for helpful content.

unless yall wanna hook me up retail, dont hate. imma unds those creams. aint returning them when i paid retail.

tds look exactly the same anyways. 

Yoooo can we get some on feet shots when you do.... Thread may jump ny 12 pages but it will be worth it...rep will be given lol

Alright, I'm not gonna give that dude anymore "attention" that he wanted for the foolishness.

RESET button.

For those lurkers/on the fence UB buyers , ADC is still carting some sizes for the Gray Wools.

A good/clean UB to add/start your collection.

Back
Top Bottom