ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hm. The sriracha situation brings up a good question for me.

In that situation, if your shoes happen to be ruined, could the sauce dropping party be potentially held liable or the store? And in that, could there be compensation given to replace the ruined shoes? Or would it just have to end up in something like small claims? Hmm.
The person who dropped the sauce would be liable. But are you really going to take someone to court over $180 shoes.

In that situation, if your shoes happen to be ruined, could the sauce dropping party be potentially held liable or the store? And in that, could there be compensation given to replace the ruined shoes? Or would it just have to end up in something like small claims? Hmm.
Sounds like a good/hilarious episode of Judge Judy

Depends on the person I guess. Most one could do is to pay to get it cleaned or go to the cleaning supply aisle and get some wipes to clean it off (purchase after of course).

or

350x700px-LL-a1093506_tumblr_m7e6nhXTxj1r5pin2o1_400.gif

:lol:

The person who dropped the sauce would be liable. But are you really going to take someone to court over $180 shoes.

I mean, the thing is... Prior to them dropping the sauce, you had clean/undamaged shoes. You know, depending on the shoe... [emoji]129300[/emoji]. Sriracha isn't coming out of a pair of whites or creams.

So I'm standing in line today at Safeway wearing my MG's waiting to checkout and some careless POS in front of me drops a bottle of sriracha which exploded upon impact. I was literally standing an inch to the left of the main splatter. Forturnately, the UB's were mostly spared (pants took the worst of it). Talk about a near miss....

View media item 1916642

However, if I was wearing my Creams at the time:

View media item 1916643

It really ain't that serious. I had a waiter at Red Lobster drop that little thing of Ketchup they give you with your fries all over my Concord 11's some years back. Dude literally turned white... :lol: . I told him it was cool, took them home washed them up enough where the stain wasn't that noticebable and kept it moving. At the end of the day they're only shoes.

View media item 1916679
2 right cream shoes. guess ill have to make them work, since i got them for retail.

my unauthorized tds for attention.

In for how you're gonna "make them work" :nerd:

Last edited:
So I'm standing in line today at Safeway wearing my MG's waiting to checkout and some careless POS in front of me drops a bottle of sriracha which exploded upon impact. I was literally standing an inch to the left of the main splatter. Forturnately, the UB's were mostly spared (pants took the worst of it). Talk about a near miss....

View media item 1916642

However, if I was wearing my Creams at the time:

View media item 1916643

this happened to me when i un-DS'd my creams... i was at costco and in checkout line, and the register behind me dropped a glass bottle of olive oil directly behind me, within inches. LUCKILY, it was on my calf, and a few little tiny splatters on the plastic heel cup only. i would have raised hell if it ruined the shoe, cuz we all know oil isnt coming out of primeknit lol. i got extremely lucky.

In for how you're gonna "make them work"
nerd.gif
Some people roll that way. 
laugh.gif

Reminds me of my stepson who got some too-small Lebrons from a neighbor and tried to 'make it work'.  I warned him but he played a BB game in them and had blisters and sore toes for days.  The foot has to come before the shoe.

please stop...
they're not unauthorized.
THEY'RE FAKE

and you arent making two right shoes work.
Don't hate the player, hate the game.

I enjoy me some Fake t*ts and fake booty. Same difference to me.

please stop...
they're not unauthorized.
THEY'RE FAKE

and you arent making two right shoes work.
Don't hate the player, hate the game.

I enjoy me some Fake t*ts and fake booty. Same difference to me.
Not really an apt comparison since the fake t*ts & booty are still on a real human.

A better comparison would be banging a sex doll instead of a real person.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom