ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
still a ultra boost virgin. really want a pair of the wools or beiges but can't justify the retail price.
Unless the NMD takes over the UB hype which probably they are hoping, $180 is the pay to play.

Personally, I don't think $180 is worth retail either but investing into the comfort of the shoe and the buzz it's creating for Adidas, I'll pay the premium.

Last edited:
Unless the NMD takes over the UB hype which probably they are hoping, $180 is the pay to play.

Personally, I don't think $180 is worth retail either but investing into the comfort of the shoe and the buzz it's creating for Adidas, I'll pay the premium.

yeah i hear you man. i'll cave at some point, especially if the beige joints become more readily available. def the dopest color way IMO.

Does anybody know how to find the product ID for an Adidas item that has not been released yet? (for example the yellow NMD)

Edit: Never mind!

Last edited:
For those with the silver LTD's, did you have to upsize a full size? I go .5 up for all my ultraboosts but heard the silvers run smaller. Would going up 1 full size be too much?

For those with the silver LTD's, did you have to upsize a full size? I go .5 up for all my ultraboosts but heard the silvers run smaller. Would going up 1 full size be too much?
Went with my normal ub size and they fit perfect... might be just me though..

was my first UB and they fit perfectly fine, no difference from any of my other pairs. no idea where that theory came from

Gone +0.5 size and mine are pretty snug. Wouldn't want them any smaller tbh.

So I'm standing in line today at Safeway wearing my MG's waiting to checkout and some careless POS in front of me drops a bottle of sriracha which exploded upon impact. I was literally standing an inch to the left of the main splatter. Forturnately, the UB's were mostly spared (pants took the worst of it). Talk about a near miss....

However, if I was wearing my Creams at the time:

So I'm standing in line today at Safeway wearing my MG's waiting to checkout and some careless POS in front of me drops a bottle of sriracha which exploded upon impact. I was literally standing an inch to the left of the main splatter. Forturnately, the UB's were mostly spared (pants took the worst of it). Talk about a near miss....

these gifs 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This is the exact situation where crep protect comes in and saves the day lmao. Other than that, it's pretty useless in terms of keeping the shoe clean from dirt.

Last edited:
I'll show the person ebay price and get the money right then and there [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Hm. The sriracha situation brings up a good question for me.

In that situation, if your shoes happen to be ruined, could the sauce dropping party be potentially held liable or the store? And in that, could there be compensation given to replace the ruined shoes? Or would it just have to end up in something like small claims? Hmm.

Back
Top Bottom