ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

I usually don't like saying a shoe looks like another shoe, but those really remind me of the Bel Air CP3 VII and that's not a bad thing.

Has anybody played in the 2.5 version? How does it  compare with the regular version since the whole toe are doesn't seem to be Primeknit anymore?

For the 2015?  I'd say TTS or .5 down.  I went .5 down in Lillard 1 and 2 and TTS in the CLBoost 2015.

Honestly, I'd only get them now if they were on some kind of crazy clearance and I didn't already have a pair.  With what Adidas has in store for 2016 I'm completely over this shoe.

Legit. Plenty of people on NT have. Although they don't have discount where you might be able to on ADC with the 15% sign up code or from somewhere else. Go right ahead if you don't want to chance them selling out (doubtful but I could be wrong).

Last edited:
been waiting all morning for the JH to drop on adidas lol. backordered on footsites though

Last edited:
Lmao thanks for the heads up. I had a page monitor set,was stalking my twitter timeline,refreshing here and there....for nothin. Now i can just chill. At least the demand seems to be low
yeah I'm being cheap and trying to get free shipping with adidas

Champs has a free shipping code , just copped . Rep for the link

do the CL 2.5 fit TTS? i'm thinking of picking up the AS harden pair this weekend. i'm a 10.5 in nikes and usually a 10 in adidas except ultra boosts.

4 Pair limit. Why couldn't they release the all white in these numbers though :smh:

Last edited:
4 Pair limit. Why couldn't they release the all white in these numbers though
mean.gif
These were my favorite All-Star release, AND they weren't excluded from discount, so I'm not complaining.

Back
Top Bottom