ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

It's nice to see that not too many people were talking about these, as adidas quietly had the best All-Star releases this year.

Smart had on some white/gold 2.5's that are even better than the BHM imo. I like em more than the blk/gold pair

How do people think the traction will hold up on the lillard allstars with the CL tooling? Seems like some say it breaks down quick some say all good. Indoor use only.

I slept on the lillard 2 rip city colorway. I remember seeing it on east bay last month. Can I get a plug? I'd really appreciate. I need a new hoopin shoe, thanks
That release was postponed due to a defect so they will drop again apparently sometime this month -- been waiting on those as well

How do people think the traction will hold up on the lillard allstars with the CL tooling? Seems like some say it breaks down quick some say all good. Indoor use only.
I can't see them lasting even if they hardened the rubber.  The ridges are too short and fine.  About 30-35 indoor pickup games and I saw some visible outsole wear on my Boost 2015's.

Reminds me of the lunar foam in the OG hyperdunks and lunarlon in the Kobe 8's.  It's like the designers made a great shoe, then asked "how can we make these not last long so people will buy more?"

I can't see them lasting even if they hardened the rubber.  The ridges are too short and fine.  About 30-35 indoor pickup games and I saw some visible outsole wear on my Boost 2015's.

Reminds me of the lunar foam in the OG hyperdunks and lunarlon in the Kobe 8's.  It's like the designers made a great shoe, then asked "how can we make these not last long so people will buy more?"

One of the worst feelings were those days the lunar on the Kobe 8's bottomed out. Their plan worked tho, must have owned like 4 pairs of them through their cycle

think they can last a season?

Depends on what you mean by season.  Other people can chime in here too, but here's my take. 

If you only play games once a week then probably.  If you're talking about multiple practices a week and games as well, and these will be your only shoes, probably not.

They have been released on adidas Canada earlier in the month but sold out within 3 days. I hope they restock.

Not a casual shoe (with pants anyway... might work during the spring or summer).

Just had to put them on. 1/2 size down works great.

View media item 1915364

Not a casual shoe (with pants anyway... might work during the spring or summer).

Just had to put them on. 1/2 size down works great.

They actually look good for a casual shoe as long as you are not in your late 20s and above. I can picture myself wearing them back in high school or to the mall but my parents were cheap and I was pretty much poor when I was in high school..

That's about a stupid d amn thing to say. I'm WAY past 20's and I would rock them all day. Get off your limits.

Tried looking through the thread, but couldn't find it. Can someone point me in the right direction. Which bball shoes have/will have full length boost? Recently got UB and love them. Would love some full length boost to ball in.

Tried looking through the thread, but couldn't find it. Can someone point me in the right direction. Which bball shoes have/will have full length boost? Recently got UB and love them. Would love some full length boost to ball in.
Currently the only pairs out with full-length boost are the Rose 5 and Rose 6

The next wave of Adi bball models is supposed to include more with full-boost (crazy light and crazy explosive) -- I think those drop late summer or Fall

Currently the only pairs out with full-length boost are the Rose 5 and Rose 6

The next wave of Adi bball models is supposed to include more with full-boost (crazy light and crazy explosive) -- I think those drop late summer or Fall

Appreciate the info man

Back
Top Bottom