ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

I swear whoever is in charge of what adidas release and colorways released should be fired. You sign Harden $200M and only release 100 of the all white..which they should know..anything all white sells. Wall 2 is a good silo but ****** CW. How about releasing the Top 10/2000 and KBs in similar CW (mostly white) and OG.[/quote]
On the contrary. Black athletic footwear sells better than white. Anyone in the industry knows this. You may ask how I know? I worked in the corporate office of a national retailer in their footwear department.

Thanks for the video RFX. I've been a sneakerhead for a long long long time (shoe trends Nike Park Jersey Joe etc lol). I'm not saying Im for dethroning Nike (because I'm not...big Nike head lol) but it's cool to sometimes see some competition. Just like I prefer watching a good, hard fought game as opposed to a blowout. Adidas has the opportunity to make this interesting, but they're single-handedly killing themselves year after year and this is what frustrates me to the point of turning me away from supporting them.

JS"

On the contrary. Black athletic footwear sells better than white. Anyone in the industry knows this. You may ask how I know? I worked in the corporate office of a national retailer in their footwear department.
It makes sense for people who play in them. I feel like it's just the hype beasts who buy white footwear. 

Looks like the all star Harden's crazy lights will be releasing (Shocked!)

The adidas Crazylight Boost 2.5 James Harden All-Star PE will release on Thursday, Feb. 11 for $125 at adidas.com, Foot Locker, Eastbay and Champs Sports.

JS"

Well I'm shocked lol. Still passing.

Watch it's these haha
adidas-aurora-borealis-collection-all-star-2016-4-300x211.jpg

Last edited:
This is what I'm talking bout Adidas! ASU is dope and I think the J Wall knits are the best Adidas' AS shoes. Too bad he ain't wearing the 3 stripes anymore. Hope they stick around for a deep discount...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom